x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

spirits(ghosts) real or fake?

Posted By:
Bullying=bad11
Bullying=bad11
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 232
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
Are you a sceptic or a believer. if believer post why. if sceptic post why?

i love music 1
cute rottie puppy
cute rottie with kittens on back
cute kitten scares rottie
Real personality of rotties
put your finger hear


Posted By:
heymonday1200_1507158 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
heymonday1200_1507158
Member since:
May 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1319
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
Believer.
I have had many paranormal experiences that cannot be explained.
I also believe the science behind it. 
according too Einstien, Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Our energy will go somewhere. I believe that we sometimes leave part of our energy on earth, in objects, in rocks, that obsorb energy. Because our energy cannot be destroyed. 

So say a benediction
For a new addiction
In voyeuristic overdrive
A new manipulation
Oversaturation
Take advantage of what you deny


Posted By:
Bullying=bad11
Bullying=bad11
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 232
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago

"heymonday1200" wrote:

Believer.

I have had many paranormal experiences that cannot be explained.

I also believe the science behind it. 

according too Einstien, Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Our energy will go somewhere. I believe that we sometimes leave part of our energy on earth, in objects, in rocks, that obsorb energy. Because our energy cannot be destroyed. 

Awesome I am also a believer because i have also had experiences especially in my own room.I believe in what you just said and also that they are here for unfinished business,or the way they died.My favorite shows are "My ghost story:caught on camera", "celebrity ghost stories", "Ghost adventures".

i love music 1
cute rottie puppy
cute rottie with kittens on back
cute kitten scares rottie
Real personality of rotties
put your finger hear


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
NachozRule
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8272
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago

"Bullying=bad11" wrote:



"heymonday1200" wrote:


Believer.


I have had many paranormal experiences that cannot be explained.


I also believe the science behind it. 


according too Einstien, Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Our energy will go somewhere. I believe that we sometimes leave part of our energy on earth, in objects, in rocks, that obsorb energy. Because our energy cannot be destroyed. 

Awesome I am also a believer because i have also had experiences especially in my own room.I believe in what you just said and also that they are here for unfinished business,or the way they died.My favorite shows are "My ghost story:caught on camera", "celebrity ghost stories", "Ghost adventures".

if you have to watch that nonsense crap to believe in ghosts your obviously way to gullible 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
Bullying=bad11
Bullying=bad11
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 232
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago

"NachozRule" wrote:



"Bullying=bad11" wrote:






"heymonday1200" wrote:




Believer.



I have had many paranormal experiences that cannot be explained.



I also believe the science behind it. 



according too Einstien, Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. Our energy will go somewhere. I believe that we sometimes leave part of our energy on earth, in objects, in rocks, that obsorb energy. Because our energy cannot be destroyed. 

Awesome I am also a believer because i have also had experiences especially in my own room.I believe in what you just said and also that they are here for unfinished business,or the way they died.My favorite shows are "My ghost story:caught on camera", "celebrity ghost stories", "Ghost adventures".

if you have to watch that nonsense crap to believe in ghosts your obviously way to gullible 
i never said i have to watch it to believe. i started watching that stuff after i believed and after i had my second experience.

i love music 1
cute rottie puppy
cute rottie with kittens on back
cute kitten scares rottie
Real personality of rotties
put your finger hear


Posted By:
V432 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
V432
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 43
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
Absolutely real


Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1900
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 3 years ago
Spirit=Ghost ? The concept of Spirit is really very confusing.

the rest is silence 


Latest Forum Posts

ANIME!!

Names From A-Z (The Original)

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Welp

What time did u wake up today

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

What time did u wake up today

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games