Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Homosexuality - My Story

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar
         Hello there, my name's Ethan. If you know who I am, you know that I come on here like every two weeks or so and write a really long blog about what I need to get off my chest. Well, today is one of those days. So I would like to tell my story about homosexuality, how I became who I am today. 
     I grew up in a small town. I was the cutest little boy. I remember as far back as three or four having crushes on little boys. As far back as I can remember. I didn't know I was different, I thought it was natural for me to like boys. I thought you could like anyone you wanted.
     But as I got older, (living in a religious community didn't help) I realized that people didn't like it. The media, my surroundings, society, everything brainwashed me to believe I was a disgrace. So right now I am about six or seven say. I wanted to be just like my big brother, and I knew I needed to like girls. So I did. I forced myself to believing that's what I wanted. I really had myself convinced that's what I wanted for a little while. About two years (kindergarten to part of first grade).   
     Now, moving forward to when I was about in the second grade. I had a crush on this boy, Gabe. He was really short, muscular, bleach blonde hair, with a face that always smiled. I knew then and there that this thing for guys, was not going away. So I just tried to hide it. Which, at the time, was easy.  I played football, and basketball, and soccer, so I seemed like a normal little boy. I had a girlfriend who I dated (and had been for the past two years), and went on dates with. I seemed completely normal. 
     Then I started third grade. This is when it started to go down hill. I know I was young, but it was bad. I got chubbier, I honestly don't know why, but I got FAT. I became socially awkward and didn't know how to talk to people. I became creepy. I was the weird kid who just sat in the corner. So, clearly I got picked on a lot. I started to become very flamboyant. I started became comfortable with who I was. I had no friends at all. I would seriously go home and cry myself to sleep.

It's been nine months, but I'm back, baby.

Homosexuality - My Story

Posted By:
Theocrat Lock
Theocrat
StarStarStarStar
wow nice blog dude :^^^^)

r8'd comment & subscribed ;o)

i am neurotic and totally illogical

Homosexuality - My Story

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar
Quite a story. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Homosexuality - My Story

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry, but TL;DR
I'll read later.

Quotes!
SPOILER

Homosexuality - My Story

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Theocrat" wrote:

flagged for spam 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Homosexuality - My Story

Posted By:
dances with wolves
dances with wolves
StarStar
#1. i know how it is 

directioner101

Homosexuality - My Story

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
This is so sad omg ;~; 

Homosexuality - My Story

Posted By:
TheoryofMind
TheoryofMind
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Theocrat" wrote:

flagged for spam 

How rude. Spm shundt b flaqqed. 

Homosexuality - My Story

Posted By:
TheoryofMind
TheoryofMind
StarStarStarStar
That's an interesting story.

Homosexuality - My Story

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar
Thanks guys, it means a lot. I'm also going to be writing letters (like they'd be sent to my ex's) but not really send them, and post them on here, to help get some emotions off.

It's been nine months, but I'm back, baby.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

What was the last thing you ate?

What was the last thing you ate?

We the Kidz

How do you Talk to a boy?

How do you Talk to a boy?

latest videos