Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar
         Hello there, my name's Ethan. If you know who I am, you know that I come on here like every two weeks or so and write a really long blog about what I need to get off my chest. Well, today is one of those days. So I would like to tell my story about homosexuality, how I became who I am today. 
     I grew up in a small town. I was the cutest little boy. I remember as far back as three or four having crushes on little boys. As far back as I can remember. I didn't know I was different, I thought it was natural for me to like boys. I thought you could like anyone you wanted.
     But as I got older, (living in a religious community didn't help) I realized that people didn't like it. The media, my surroundings, society, everything brainwashed me to believe I was a disgrace. So right now I am about six or seven say. I wanted to be just like my big brother, and I knew I needed to like girls. So I did. I forced myself to believing that's what I wanted. I really had myself convinced that's what I wanted for a little while. About two years (kindergarten to part of first grade).   
     Now, moving forward to when I was about in the second grade. I had a crush on this boy, Gabe. He was really short, muscular, bleach blonde hair, with a face that always smiled. I knew then and there that this thing for guys, was not going away. So I just tried to hide it. Which, at the time, was easy.  I played football, and basketball, and soccer, so I seemed like a normal little boy. I had a girlfriend who I dated (and had been for the past two years), and went on dates with. I seemed completely normal. 
     Then I started third grade. This is when it started to go down hill. I know I was young, but it was bad. I got chubbier, I honestly don't know why, but I got FAT. I became socially awkward and didn't know how to talk to people. I became creepy. I was the weird kid who just sat in the corner. So, clearly I got picked on a lot. I started to become very flamboyant. I started became comfortable with who I was. I had no friends at all. I would seriously go home and cry myself to sleep.

Posted By:
Theocrat Lock
Theocrat
StarStarStarStar
wow nice blog dude :^^^^)

r8'd comment & subscribed ;o)

i am neurotic and totally illogical

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar
Quite a story. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:
saveyou
saveyou
StarStarStarStarStar
Sorry, but TL;DR
I'll read later.

Quotes!
SPOILER

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar

"Theocrat" wrote:

flagged for spam 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
dances with wolves
dances with wolves
StarStar
#1. i know how it is 

directioner101

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
This is so sad omg ;~; 

Posted By:
TheoryofMind
TheoryofMind
StarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

"Theocrat" wrote:

flagged for spam 

How rude. Spm shundt b flaqqed. 

Posted By:
TheoryofMind
TheoryofMind
StarStarStarStar
That's an interesting story.

Posted By:
esergio
esergio
StarStarStarStar
Thanks guys, it means a lot. I'm also going to be writing letters (like they'd be sent to my ex's) but not really send them, and post them on here, to help get some emotions off.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

Close your eyes....what word just first en...

Rate the band above you

Close your eyes....what word just first en...

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Names From A-Z

Rate the band above you

Weight

Rate the band above you

Rate the band above you

What Do You Think About Justin Bieber-moved

latest videos