×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7

Who would be a better president?

Celebs cartoon cfce93feab0316bf700026de7ec97f7de6e9ad1915d2ce24ce54a99a68a2b199
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"jake01" wrote:



"TearsInTheRain" wrote:






"jake01" wrote:









"TearsInTheRain" wrote:












"buggs b2" wrote:





yes I do know that he was inpeached but he only had one secret unlike obama



Except Obama hasn't actually done anything that could get him impeached. 

Which is why he hasn't been impeached.

What a shock

 

Treason.....



Unfortunately he hasn't committed treason, so good luck using that charge against him in court Frown  

 

Treason- the crime of betraying one's country esp. by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Benghazi.... He ordered EVERY military unit in the area to NOT assist with aiding the ambassador.  Obama gave the order for ALL European and Africa commands to stand down. This could come from only the President himself. He let American lives end that morning. He won't take responsibility. As well as the media wont let out the facts. He HAS committed treason and shouldn't be in office.



I'm familiar with Benghazi, and yet, he still hasn't done anything impeachable. Weird! You'd think that if he had committed such a blatant offense, then maybe the vast ocean of people who want him impeached (read: Republicans) might jump on that opportunity and actually do it. But wait - they can't, because they're incapable of doing so because he hasn't actually done anything that would warrant him getting impeached. Dislike him all you want, but he hasn't committed treason no matter how many times you say it. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:



"jake01" wrote:






"TearsInTheRain" wrote:









"jake01" wrote:












"TearsInTheRain" wrote:















"buggs b2" wrote:






yes I do know that he was inpeached but he only had one secret unlike obama



Except Obama hasn't actually done anything that could get him impeached. 

Which is why he hasn't been impeached.

What a shock

 

Treason.....



Unfortunately he hasn't committed treason, so good luck using that charge against him in court Frown  

 

Treason- the crime of betraying one's country esp. by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Benghazi.... He ordered EVERY military unit in the area to NOT assist with aiding the ambassador.  Obama gave the order for ALL European and Africa commands to stand down. This could come from only the President himself. He let American lives end that morning. He won't take responsibility. As well as the media wont let out the facts. He HAS committed treason and shouldn't be in office.



I'm familiar with Benghazi, and yet, he still hasn't done anything impeachable. Weird! You'd think that if he had committed such a blatant offense, then maybe the vast ocean of people who want him impeached (read: Republicans) might jump on that opportunity and actually do it. But wait - they can't, because they're incapable of doing so because he hasn't actually done anything that would warrant him getting impeached. Dislike him all you want, but he hasn't committed treason no matter how many times you say it. 

It's because Republicans tried but the media wont allow it. "Liberal" Media. I guess allowing the Gov't to spy on us doesn't warrant ether? Nixon was Impeached for wiring ONE building. He was kicked out in no time.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"jake01" wrote:

It's because Republicans tried but the media wont allow it. "Liberal" Media. I guess allowing the Gov't to spy on us doesn't warrant ether? Nixon was Impeached for wiring ONE building. He was kicked out in no time.


Yeah, the media won't allow the House and Senate to impeach him. That's what it is. lol. The datamining wasn't Obama's fault either, what are you talking about? Congress gave the companies that power, and it was the Obongo Administration that tried to fix it without getting any credit, while still taking a massive amount of blame. 

Nixon also resigned before he was convicted of his crimes after being impeached. He never got kicked out of office. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"TearsInTheRain" wrote:



"jake01" wrote:


It's because Republicans tried but the media wont allow it. "Liberal" Media. I guess allowing the Gov't to spy on us doesn't warrant ether? Nixon was Impeached for wiring ONE building. He was kicked out in no time.



Yeah, the media won't allow the House and Senate to impeach him. That's what it is. lol. The datamining wasn't Obama's fault either, what are you talking about? Congress gave the companies that power, and it was the Obongo Administration that tried to fix it without getting any credit, while still taking a massive amount of blame. 

Nixon also resigned before he was convicted of his crimes after being impeached. He never got kicked out of office. 

Allow me to drop that topic due to not having a stable base to build off of. Kinda just threw stuff out there. Please forgive me.

I would like to hear your argument over why Obama would be better, in your eyes, than Romney.

Today, October 12, 2013, is my last day on KW.
Goodbye everyone! Have a good life!

Proud Republican

*If you want to live, don't be afraid to die* - Jake Cross

Gumi supports 2nd amendment.
Why don't you?


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"jake01" wrote:

Allow me to drop that topic due to not having a stable base to build off of. Kinda just threw stuff out there. Please forgive me.


No problem.

"jake01" wrote:

I would like to hear your argument over why Obama would be better, in your eyes, than Romney.


Because survival of the fittest isn't the way a society thrives, and it's exactly how Romney thinks the U.S. ought to be. He's also supported keeping troops in Iraq, and increasing military spending, as well as increasing the size of the military, all things I disagree with. Unfortunately Obongo screwed up and didn't try to get troops out in 2009, but at the moment there are a lot less over there in Iraq & Afghanistan. He also opposes Roe v. Wade (abortion legality), and opposes gay marriage.

It's hard to find anything to agree with when you want to see actual progress in the country rather than stagnation. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by snoopynwoodstock123
The person below me in Forum Games posted by Rach
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Are you Innocent or Guilty? in Forum Games posted by Rach
Seculars in Express Your Faith posted by Rach
type whatever comes 2 your ... in Forum Games posted by Rach
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Rach
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by Rach
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Jordan
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by nounou123
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
What do you want for 2018 in Current Events posted by TwiinSane91
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Shadeleaf