Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

MULAN IS NOT A DISNEY PRINCESS!!!

Posted By:
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:

I never heard of Mulan so...

You just made me die on the inside. D: Go watch it.

Can you tell me
How could it be
Any better than this?

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar

"GamerGirl201" wrote:

Well xPrincessPikachux, Mulan is an ordinary  girl who lives in China  and is trying to find a husband to bring honor to her father through a match-making service, but she ends up spilling boiling hot tea on the match-maker and setting her butt on fire. She then hears that her father has to go to serve in a war but he has had a bad limp for ages. She decides, to save her fathers life, to go to join the army, but girls aren't allowed so she cuts her hair and pretends to be a boy. She meets General Shang who puts the troops through so many hard drills. She is useless so General Shang sends her away but she proves herself by climbing a huge pole with heavy weights tied to her that no-one else could do. She becomes top of the class and her troop is sent off to fight the enemy; the huns. The enemy is defeated and the troops go to the Emperors Palace to recieve their honor, but the enemy isn't defeated and Mulan has been foundout and cast out from the army. The enemy kidnaps the emperor and hold him hostage.Mulan comes back and saves the day! The end. Roll credits. Pick up your popcorn. Go  home.! ;D

Thank you for that beautiful paragraph ^^

My siggy is full of Prussia lol ;3

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar

"noordinarygirl" wrote:

You just made me die on the inside. D: Go watch it.

Okay ^^

My siggy is full of Prussia lol ;3

Posted By:
GamerGirl201
GamerGirl201
StarStar
Awww thxs bro!
P.S: I'm setting up a new forum in the Music section called " RAVERS WANTED" Check it out if you want! xxx Peace out and chill out.

No matter what they say, your thin, smart, pretty, strong and perfect to me.

Stay strong xxx
GamerGirl201

GamerGirl201 loves you xxx

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Does that mean Kate is a now a Disney princess?

Sigh.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"GamerGirl201" wrote:

"xPrincessPikachux" wrote:

I never heard of Mulan so...

Well xPrincessPikachux, Mulan is an ordinary  girl who lives in China  and is trying to find a husband to bring honor to her father through a match-making service, but she ends up spilling boiling hot tea on the match-maker and setting her butt on fire. She then hears that her father has to go to serve in a war but he has had a bad limp for ages. She decides, to save her fathers life, to go to join the army, but girls aren't allowed so she cuts her hair and pretends to be a boy. She meets General Shang who puts the troops through so many hard drills. She is useless so General Shang sends her away but she proves herself by climbing a huge pole with heavy weights tied to her that no-one else could do. She becomes top of the class and her troop is sent off to fight the enemy; the huns. The enemy is defeated and the troops go to the Emperors Palace to recieve their honor, but the enemy isn't defeated and Mulan has been foundout and cast out from the army. The enemy kidnaps the emperor and hold him hostage.Mulan comes back and saves the day! The end. Roll credits. Pick up your popcorn. Go  home.! ;D

But she marries the emperors  son in the second movie right? 

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Should 16 year olds date?

Having fun with weird things

is hunger games the best movie ever-moved

TPP

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What type of pet do you have??