Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is yelling at kids as harmful as spanking them?

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar
Well, I've been hit before. And it hurts. Physically, it's hard to deal with the pain, as well as emotionally, the shock and terror that you've just received that. Yelling can also hurt the person's feelings, mostly their tone as well as the content they're saying to their children. But to me, yelling is like being slapped in the face. On my opinion, no it isn't, well depending on what they actually say to their kids. 

Posted By:
Divergent_FourTris
Divergent_FourTris
StarStarStarStar

I think

Girly Girl

Love Pink smile

I love Dance Moms, Full House, Mean Girls, Divergent, Twilight, The Hunger Games, and Flowers in the Attic.

Divergent

Posted By:
riley8915
riley8915
StarStarStarStar
I don't think yelling is wrong...you need to punish them some way. Spanking is just wrong...I see it as child abuse

Posted By:
Noodles_Llamas
Noodles_Llamas
Star
Umm where shall i start? Yelling can make a child/tween/teen feel pushed out, unloved, not worth living, & over all depressed. Spanking a child will just make him/her lash out at the parent and/or start yelling a bunch of words they sometimes dont mean. But sometimes is CAN be deeper than that.... 

Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
StarStarStarStarStar
In my own experience, I have been both spanked and yelled at. Yet, I barely even remember being spanked. I remember being yelled at more, and associate more pain with words spoken by my parents than a spanking. But, I feel like the spanking seriously taught me a real lessen, and I learned from it. So, I guess I am one of those people who have been spanked and didn't turn out all that bad. Sometimes words hurt more than physical pain. 

Posted By:
TheMoreILearn Lock
TheMoreILearn
StarStarStarStar
Yes.. Both are harmful and very dangerous. Words hurt too.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Nicknames by Livi x3

Favorite song?

Daddy, why is mommy game.

Nicknames by Livi x3

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Favorite song?

latest videos