Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
David_Teh_Derp
David_Teh_Derp
StarStarStarStar
I just think spanking is as bad. Because spanking hurts very much and make children scared of the one that does it to them, but yelling is as bad because it doesn't heal, you always will remember how you have been shouted at. But yelling to children to come down to eat or something is okay, but definitely not yelling at them when they have done a mistake.

Party hat wishes everyone to serve him, just like I do. Your hour has come, citizen of the internet.

Posted By:
emccgirl123
emccgirl123
Star
Yeah

Posted By:
Abbygirl 9
Abbygirl 9
StarStarStarStar

"Pink_Kitty" wrote:

"-ItsMona-" wrote:

Sure, but both shouldn't be done. They're both horrible, and things parents have to avoid doing. cx

You are right. We can be talked to. We are people too. BUT SOMETIMES, I think getting grounded for a long time is worse. Do you think?

This is a HARD question to answer. Mona, IKR!  I have screaming matches with my mom.  i get grounded or my stuff taken away. I feel the same way as you all do.

Posted By:
geekynerd
geekynerd
StarStar
In my opinion, it is. Children can be easily put off or emotionally hurt, this coming from personal experience. Parents do most of the yelling, but the child will feel very guilty. My teacher scolds me all the time for chatting too much, but, since I am used to it, but the first time my teacher, who really does resemble the hulk, shouted at me, I felt like crying.

Never give up. It is the wrong path.

Go though the path that has sunshine, not the thorny, torturous road.

There is light in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to switch it on.
(Courtesy of Albus Dumbledore)

Oh yeah, one last thing. BAM WHAT!!!!!!
NEVER EVER forget about TV!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
PretentiousSmile
PretentiousSmile
StarStarStarStar
In my opinion, yes. You can easily see if the child has healed when someone has hurt them physically. Bruises can heal visibly, but you can't really see what damage has been done emotionally when you yell at them. Idk that's just what I think.

Obtuse, rubber goose, green moose, guava juice, giant snake, birthday cake, large fries, chocolate shake!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next →

play online games

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

WHAT'S MY SIGNATURE. :/

Lets all lie!

Lets all lie!

Should parents spank their kids?

What will you be when you grow up?

My fav pet!!