Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is yelling at kids as harmful as spanking them?

Posted By:
Liesl
Liesl
StarStarStarStar
Well, yelling frightens kids but spanking hurts them physically.....
 I think

Press it before it late!
SPOILER

Posted By:
Pink_Kitty
Pink_Kitty
StarStarStarStar
When I get yelled at it really hurts my feelings. When I get spanked it doesn't hurt my feelings but I get mad at myself for doing something to get one. So for me they both hurt but in different ways.

I am Alyssa

Posted By:
Ph0bia
Ph0bia
StarStar
My parents never had to spank me or yell at me
They either ignored me or gave me this stare that still scares the fluff out of me o__o
But It really depends on the child.
Say they have sensitive ears.
Yelling can be more harmful to them then spanking but to others, spanking would be more harmful.

You..You really are incorruptible, aren't you?
You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of self -righteousness, and I won't kill you because you are to much fun.
I think you and I are destined to do this forever.-The Dark Knight

Posted By:
teslajr
teslajr
StarStarStarStar

"Jelly3" wrote:

I agree. But spanking them is wrong too. 
Spanking is wrong? What are you, a liberal?

Posted By:
M8Master
M8Master
StarStarStar
You don't have to be a conservative to know spanking is not wrong m8.

I like soy milk. Like... chocolate and vanilla...

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
StarStarStarStar
Actually, if kids know why they are getting spanked, and then their is a it's-okay-you-had-to-learn conversation afterword, I personally believe spanking is okay. Yelling is more appropriate for older kids, such as misbehaving teens. But their is a wrong way and a right way to discipline. I was ALWAYS getting into trouble when i was younger, and I got a whack on the butt for it. It doesn't really matter now, since if you DID spank your kid, they would end up in child services or something of that nature...

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
My mother taught me Irony. She spanked me and spoke to me aggressively. It made me who I am today.  Call it Child Abuse If you must, but I don't really care what anybody thinks. I am a good kid. I knew that When I got Spanked, I did something that was wrong. I knew not to do it again. It was painful. Now I just get shouted at aggressively at my mother. 

It's okay to do both, as long as you're Ferm with them. Not hard. My mother Did Punished me severely, but I'm a good kid now. Anything worse like punching a child, that is An act of Child of child abuse. Which is also a criminal Offence. 

Say  what you wish, to be honest, it hasn't damaged me in any way. I love my mother. I try to be ok with her, and not get on the wrong side of her.

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

Posted By:
Ashleexo
Ashleexo
StarStarStarStar
I agree with the last few posts that getting spanked didn't harm because it didn't harm me. I got spanked until I was almost 13 and it was very painful for some of them and mostly the last ones. It wasn't abuse and was only when I was out of control or did something very bad. I don't blame my parents. I blame myself for putting them in that situation.

Just for information, in Canada parents can spank their kids to 13 years old as long as they don't leave bruises. If your parents spank the best way to not get one is to do what you are told and don't do what you are not allowed to.

Posted By:
ChickenGoPowPowPow
ChickenGoPowPowPow
StarStarStarStar
Eh... not really, but it can be..
Depends on how you say it.

I give advice, just comment me or view my blogs.

Posted By:
Mrawsomegamer
Mrawsomegamer
StarStarStarStarStar
Put it this way: We'd all rather get physically punished where somebody cannot see the bruise, if there is one. 

I would never in any circumstances ask a parent to slap a child round the face. For a start, that is for older teens back in the 20th, century, (although in some countries it still happens,) and secondly, in my eyes I see it as Abuse. You may question, "Well, Shouldn't Spanking be illegal and abusive as well?" Nope. Slapping tends to leave a mark. Spanking usually doesn't, depending how hard. Slapping is for the ladies, spanking is the boys....

Me Loves Wolfblood: Wink

Maddy (Normal)

1 2 3 4 6 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last one to say cheese wins

Last one to say Diamond Sword wins!!!!

LAST ONE TO SAY RAINBOW GLITTER SPARKLE PU...

LAST ONE TO SAY HALLOWEEN WINS!!!!! :D

LAST ONE TO SAY MEH WINZ!!!

last person to say pizza wins