Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should bullies be charged with murder if their victims commit suicide

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"baekhyunnie" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

Might as well. After all, you're the one that does the time for it, right?

I was making the comparison, and it's a pretty clear cut one. Hope it helped.

Hm, true.
You've got a point there.
(; Now if only I could hear that more often around here XD
But, yeah, it can be kind of hard to take it all in. On the one hand, a bully could say "Why don't you just kill yourself" and it could send someone over the edge; but can they really be at fault completely for the death of someone? Surely more than just telling this person to do it played into the cause.

Worth a shot -

Should bullies be charged with murder if their victims commit suicide

Posted By:
katieee123_
katieee123_
Star
In my opinion, this is a dumb question. Unless the bully got their hands on a mind-control device, each individual is still responsible for their own actions. If I commit suicide because my boyfriend left me, should he get charged for murder? If I kill myself because I lost my job, can one of my family members sue my ex-employer? What happened to personal responsibility?

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Names from A to Z

How old are u now??

Names from A to Z

Names from A to Z

Names from A to Z

latest videos