Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should Bullying ( school, internet, ect) Be Against The Law?

Posted By:
x_Summer_x
x_Summer_x
StarStar
Because, Chloe's Law, Forcing Anti bullying in Australia.
Says:
It Has Reached 5,000 signitures.
Google Chloe's Law.
It says:
'' Bullying is rampant in Australia, especially among young people. At the moment, there are no anti bullying laws in any Australian state except Victoria ( Brodie's Law ). This law needs to be spread throughout all Australian states and territories to let these bullies know that it will not be tolerated. Too many lives have been lost and affected by these people. 
In today's society, and with the introduction of social media its ridiculous that no such laws exist yet. This needs to change. ''

It actually has the story of Chloe and how she commited suicide because of bullying.
But, Here's my question.
Should Any Kind Of Bullying Be Against The Law In EVERY County?

Love ~
Tori

Posted By:
allyrie
allyrie
StarStar
I live in America, and in certain states there are laws against bullying already in place. But I believe there should be laws against it starting with the countries where the most bullying is taking place. I don't know how you could measure that, but I think we should definitely have laws against it.

Stay Strong my dear

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar
Making bullying illegal doesn't really do anything. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:
x_Summer_x
x_Summer_x
StarStar
Doesn't really do anything? It'll at least scare some bullies off of bullying. ;-;

Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
StarStarStarStar

"x_Summer_x" wrote:

Doesn't really do anything? It'll at least scare some bullies off of bullying. ;-;

not exactly... even if it was a law people would still do it. 

Ex:  Law that says that having (won't let me say the word) in *an aria or country* is illegal.  People still get ahold of them and there sold almost everywhere.  (just read it and you will get what it blocked)

Laws don't exactly change anything unless there enforced.  (there's another problem) if you say bulling is illegal (in anyway including verbal) then you will run into certain problems concerning the bill of rights (in the declaration)   

Say if this bully was only saying bad things about the victim:  If it was illegal to say bad things about a person then it is a violation of there Freedom of speech.

(just explaining) 

That help?

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything

Posted By:
Areeb05
Areeb05
Star
Yes, there should be laws!

NEVER STOP BEING AWESOME!
-AREEB!

Posted By:
Plutonium
Plutonium
StarStar
Where I live, there is severe consequences for bullying. As you get older, you should be mature enough to not act like a bully. So yes, 6th graders and up should face the penalties.

-Facepalm is the sound you hear when Plutonium reads your post.-

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
no 

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Posted By:
coollikethat567
coollikethat567
StarStarStarStarStar
yes we should stop bullying people for once in the life time lol

coollikethat

ON AIR DJ AT Q1073

Posted By:
coollikethat567
coollikethat567
StarStarStarStarStar
omg

coollikethat

ON AIR DJ AT Q1073

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Why is swearing wrong?

Do You Go Tanning?

in which age would u marry?

Need help? Then open up with me

Debating Tips

latest videos