x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

← Previous 1
Posted By:
b3rries
b3rries
Member since:
October, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5
Star
It says it all in the title. What's your opinion on feminism? 

Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8834
StarStarStarStarStar
well, everybody was created equal, to do equal things, like go to school, be president, and all that stuff, so I guess I'm okay with it

   "I clearly remember beating away
      All the villains who bothered you
         From that moment,
           I had your heart and even shared a kiss."


Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
Member since:
May, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 162
StarStarStarStar
Feminism or chauvinism, I dislike both. 

(its become more of this gender is better than the other) <-- that's why.

I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything


Posted By:
b3rries
b3rries
Member since:
October, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5
Star

"ML_Leslie" wrote:

Feminism or chauvinism, I dislike both. 


(its become more of this gender is better than the other) <-- that's why.


Thank you for your opinion, but feminism is actually more about wanting equality for females. I'm not too sure about chauvinism, since I'm not active on that.  


Posted By:
ML_Leslie
ML_Leslie
Member since:
May, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 162
StarStarStarStar

"b3rries" wrote:



"ML_Leslie" wrote:


Feminism or chauvinism, I dislike both. 



(its become more of this gender is better than the other) <-- that's why.


Thank you for your opinion, but feminism is actually more about wanting equality for females. I'm not too sure about chauvinism, since I'm not active on that.  


That's the ideal "to make women equal to men" (don't get me wrong im all for equality)
unfortunately that's not how they practice it. (most of them do not anyway) in other words they go about it in the wrong way. 

Either way these groups are what keep them separated to.  (think about it)

You have feminism vs chauvinism (that only leaves space for more conflict) 


I'm not dead yet...

The further you are sunk a lie, the more hurt you will be later when you hear the truth. It's harsh, but its reality. Someone has got to break it to you eventually, I choose to tell you early. Why? Because I care, Because I don't want you to suffer like others I have watched give up on everything


Posted By:
Yeliak
Yeliak
Member since:
May, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1037
StarStarStarStarStar
I'd say I'm pretty pro feminism.


Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
Member since:
March, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2148
StarStarStarStarStar
Yea, gender EQUALITY is cool.
Now, feminists who think girls are better than boys need to town it the fudge down.


u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.


Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8284
StarStarStarStarStar
what i hate is when feminist start getting on to guys for higher crime rates of #### when its been proven that guys have a higher ### drive then woman, thus meaning more crimes of ####, so, uh, yeah 
just wanted to point that out 

H3H3H3H3 >:]


Posted By:
b3rries
b3rries
Member since:
October, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5
Star

"NachozRule" wrote:

what i hate is when feminist start getting on to guys for higher crime rates of #### when its been proven that guys have a higher ### drive then woman, thus meaning more crimes of ####, so, uh, yeah 

just wanted to point that out 


Assuming you mean the R word,
just because of that means NO WAY it's OK for guys to do that to woman. For you to be promoting it and agreeing with it is... repulsive. I'm honestly sorry, but it's never OK to do it.  


Posted By:
b3rries
b3rries
Member since:
October, 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5
Star

"CrazeeMonkey" wrote:

Yea, gender EQUALITY is cool.

Now, feminists who think girls are better than boys need to town it the fudge down.


Agreed. 


← Previous 1

latest forum posts

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Weird Pet Names?

Type In A Random Photo Embed Code!

Do u think 11 is to young to Date!

What songs are in your top 10 list?

what kind of phone do you have??

chicken vs.beef

Do u think 11 is to young to Date!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games