x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
AngelAlisha Lock
AngelAlisha
Member since:
October 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 34
StarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
i really dont know how the feeling comes when we r in uv.
what r the symptoms ?

Alisha Angel smile


Posted By:
wolfluver5801 Lock
wolfluver5801
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
StarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
You'll know when u can't get them out of your head you have dreams of them and your heart will start to ache when you think of life without them. 

~carebear~


Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8924
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
7 months

"Dana?! I thought her name was Fox. Wait, that's Mulder. What kind of name is Fox? I'm naming my kid Fox."


Posted By:
wolfluver5801 Lock
wolfluver5801
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
StarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"RawrImacat" wrote:

7 months


7 months for what?! it could be love at first sight

~carebear~


Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8924
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"wolfluver5801" wrote:



"RawrImacat" wrote:


7 months


7 months for what?! it could be love at first sight
Month 1- gosh this guy/gal is great, really great!
month 2-wow, 2 months went by, still together!
month 3- Is this serious?
month 4- I think we are serious, it's been four months
month 5- Ok, a bit surprised, this long, is this love?
month 6- ok, I'll wait one more month
Month 7- I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Dana?! I thought her name was Fox. Wait, that's Mulder. What kind of name is Fox? I'm naming my kid Fox."


Posted By:
wolfluver5801 Lock
wolfluver5801
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
StarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"RawrImacat" wrote:



"wolfluver5801" wrote:






"RawrImacat" wrote:




7 months


7 months for what?! it could be love at first sight
Month 1- gosh this guy/gal is great, really great!
month 2-wow, 2 months went by, still together!
month 3- Is this serious?
month 4- I think we are serious, it's been four months
month 5- Ok, a bit surprised, this long, is this love?
month 6- ok, I'll wait one more month
Month 7- I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIKE I SAID BEFORE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!

~carebear~


Posted By:
RawrImacat
RawrImacat
Member since:
June 2013
Status:
Offline

Posts: 8924
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"wolfluver5801" wrote:



"RawrImacat" wrote:






"wolfluver5801" wrote:









"RawrImacat" wrote:






7 months


7 months for what?! it could be love at first sight
Month 1- gosh this guy/gal is great, really great!
month 2-wow, 2 months went by, still together!
month 3- Is this serious?
month 4- I think we are serious, it's been four months
month 5- Ok, a bit surprised, this long, is this love?
month 6- ok, I'll wait one more month
Month 7- I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIKE I SAID BEFORE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!

YES, BUT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? LOVE IS A JOURNEY THOUGH! IT TAKES YOU NEW PLACES, NEW FEELINGS, IT'S GOTTA WORK OVERTIME!

"Dana?! I thought her name was Fox. Wait, that's Mulder. What kind of name is Fox? I'm naming my kid Fox."


Posted By:
wolfluver5801 Lock
wolfluver5801
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
StarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"RawrImacat" wrote:



"wolfluver5801" wrote:






"RawrImacat" wrote:









"wolfluver5801" wrote:












"RawrImacat" wrote:








7 months


7 months for what?! it could be love at first sight
Month 1- gosh this guy/gal is great, really great!
month 2-wow, 2 months went by, still together!
month 3- Is this serious?
month 4- I think we are serious, it's been four months
month 5- Ok, a bit surprised, this long, is this love?
month 6- ok, I'll wait one more month
Month 7- I'M IN LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LIKE I SAID BEFORE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!!
 
YES, BUT LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? LOVE IS A JOURNEY THOUGH! IT TAKES YOU NEW PLACES, NEW FEELINGS, IT'S GOTTA WORK OVERTIME!


 might, might now but yeah it does take time but have u ever been in love before just by looking at someone? i have have u? 

~carebear~


Posted By:
Midnightwolfchic
Midnightwolfchic
Member since:
February 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 144
StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago
Love isn't always a great thing, you can be in love with someone but they might not really love you  Worried

Got a Problem?...Bye!


Posted By:
wolfluver5801 Lock
wolfluver5801
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 19
StarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

"Midnightwolfchic" wrote:

Love isn't always a great thing, you can be in love with someone but they might not really love you  Worried



true i completely forgot about that

~carebear~


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Should we riot in response to police bruta...

Should we riot in response to police bruta...

Sharing My FanFictions- Undertale

Pizza

Should we riot in response to police bruta...

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

Ask an AU Sans (Undertale)

To those currently in hard times

Latest Videos

Play Online Games