Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

how can u discover that ur in love?

Posted By:
bunnylovergirl02
bunnylovergirl02
StarStarStar
U just know. U dream bout them. Think bout them. UR heart is ready to explode around them. U can be yourself around them. Ur heart will tell u. Love =  smile

I Love bunnies and pigs and dogs!Plus seals! And sloths! I am totes friendly so friend me please! I also love music!

Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
StarStarStarStar
When u lay down to sleep and he/she is the first thing in ur mind When therez a happy moment in your life and u wish He/she was with u Love

]

Posted By:
webkinzwinners Lock
webkinzwinners
Star
In my opinion, love is something you need to experience for yourself. No one can explain it. People "think" or "believe" that they know everything about it, but no one does, not even me. It's just something you need to discover on your own in order to know what it is or how to discover that you're in love. But don't get me wrong, you could think you're in love, but deep down in your heart, you're really not. Or you could think you're in love, but the person doesn't really love you back. So be careful.

Posted By:
ConstantlyInLalaland
ConstantlyInLalaland
StarStarStarStar
Love is hearing their voice and your heart beat picks up. When your phone rings and you pray to god that its them. Seeing there face and having an instant smile. Loving every single imperfect thing about them. Thinking about them first thing before you fall Asleep and as you wake up. Knowing their sad and your heart aches with theirs. Having a smile on your face whenever you see a picture of them, or are around them. Feeling butterflies every time you kiss. Just thinking about them breaking up with you breaks your heart. This is as good as i can explain it

Slit my wrists, and skip dinner, i guess these things are what make me a sinner

1 3 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz