Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should parents have to take parenting classes?

Posted By:
AngelAlisha Lock
AngelAlisha
StarStarStar

No, if they wanted a child, they should've known how to take care of their child or children.

All children have different needs. A Parenting class only teaches the basics of parenting. So if your child had turrets,or ADHD, parents still won't know how to take care of their child. So parents need to know the risk before they have a kid, and how to treat their child with support, and care in balance. So you choose, know the risks and learn,or take a class for a while, just to learn things that an ordinary child needs. Every child is unique and special in their own way. Parents need to know how to take care of their child in their own way. Such as needs or education.

Alisha Angel smile

Posted By:
scn71402_1900221 Lock
scn71402_1900221
StarStarStarStarStar
Indeedly yes. Sometimes parents are too crazy to even handle common child issues such as tantrums etc. Sometimes parents who have hobbies are mere snobs, and instead of getting a child interested in the hobby, they act like monopolists. Sometimes parents drink #######, smoke and don't even care about children. So yes.

The hate can't die by hate, but only with love (Buddha)

Posted By:
Imyourbaby
Imyourbaby
Star
idk.i do know some teenagers take classes like that in high school thoe

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"scn71402" wrote:

Indeedly yes. Sometimes parents are too crazy to even handle common child issues such as tantrums etc. Sometimes parents who have hobbies are mere snobs, and instead of getting a child interested in the hobby, they act like monopolists. Sometimes parents drink #######, smoke and don't even care about children. So yes.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
CreatureOfDarkness
CreatureOfDarkness
StarStarStar
Sometimes I think parents should be tested to see if they would be able to take care of a child. Some children are so mistreated that it's ridiculous! I know a woman who has about 6 kids now and she's still on welfare! If you don't know, welfare is a program where they give you money monthly or something. But yeah, It's stupid how people know that they don't have the money to take care of a child or a pet yet they get one anyways.

Don't fear the dead,
Fear the living..

Man is the scariest creature you will meet

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
It depends on the parent(s). There are some parents out there that cannot handle some things, are mean and don't really understand children all that well. I know a lot of parents who are very good parents and whose children are very nice and well-behaved, if they had taken parenting classes their parenting ways probably would've changed and that wouldn't exactly be fair on them or their child. 
So I think that they should be tested (not tested but like seeing how well they're doing) in some way, like how well their child is doing in school and their children's and their behaviour and if they're not mean/abusive. 
So yes, for some parents but also kind of no. :\
Some parents only need parenting classes when their child is still a baby. Some honestly don't  don't need classes.

Posted By:
ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know but I know that my parents didn't need it.
But the disasters I've seen with kids my age, then yes.

-Kida;♥

Posted By:
unet101
unet101
StarStarStarStar
No. Parents should know how to take care of their children. If they don't know how to take care of a pet they shouldn't have children. I have a friend who's parents need serious education on parenting and need prayer. I feel so badly for him. Smart parents make plans before they have a child and if they want a child they better know how to take care of him/her.

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, I think so. Whether they already know how to take care of children or not, a class or two will not harm them. For the safety and well-being of every child, I think it should be mandatory to take classes before having children. It's so sad to see how children are being raised today, in poor conditions.

Name

Signature

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

Yes, I think so. Whether they already know how to take care of children or not, a class or two will not harm them. For the safety and well-being of every child, I think it should be mandatory to take classes before having children. It's so sad to see how children are being raised today, in poor conditions.

This ^^  

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

latest videos