×
Back left
Back right

Is all life valuable?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 34

You shall decide your life..

 

As ye think, so shall ye be."- Wayne W. Dyer. During the past years, I have met a new topic/branch of study (study of human energy and chakras), which is yet questioned by many. Anyhow, this covers a whole range of explanation on how an individual shall be able to control his own personal life and be able to proceed through any challenges facing him/her in life. Just so, a person gets what he/she dreams about all day. This method of allowing stuff to succumb to your needs is referred to as "Awake-dreaming". A person however, needs to rely on his own beliefs and his own thoughts in this matter, respectfully controlling how he thinks of life. I believe that those who deny this topic rely on tv's and news as a regular source to feed their hunger for information. While actually tv channels and newspapers only broadcast what a world would be amused about, and in ours, it is tragedy. I have stopped any relation I had within news/trends since what I think is reflected on my life. Seeing, means thinking, or am I wrong? Then thinking about that matter you saw on news means a reflection of it in YOUR life, which eventually leads to disagreement to the topic above. Similarly, having an anticipation and intention to trend along good and harmonious news does reflect the same on your life, causing you to be satisfied by it. All life is valuable.

Alisha Angel smile


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
In my opinion, yes, but to different degrees. All life has value, just not as much as other. For example, I'd save a human life over that of a plant or animal because I value human life more. 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 13507

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

In my opinion, yes, but to different degrees. All life has value, just not as much as other. For example, I'd save a human life over that of a plant or animal because I value human life more. 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1359

Life is valuable no matter what. It's going to be sad when you know. Do you believe in life after death though>? I do. There is also reincarnation. I don't know about that though!

Converse!
Converse.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"brunostar" wrote:



"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:


In my opinion, yes, but to different degrees. All life has value, just not as much as other. For example, I'd save a human life over that of a plant or animal because I value human life more. 
 
Yes, but What about murderers?  I doubt many people would value the life of them. 

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
June 2013
Posts: 8887

I believe that all life has a purpose and is just as valuable as one another.

My Art


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

No, life is only value to whatever or whoever possesses it. 


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 13507

"shae508" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:








"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:




In my opinion, yes, but to different degrees. All life has value, just not as much as other. For example, I'd save a human life over that of a plant or animal because I value human life more. 
 
Yes, but What about murderers?  I doubt many people would value the life of them. 
  some how they are here for a reason


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 75


It depends on who you are. Would you kill someone? Or do you value life too much?

Believe it!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

No.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity