Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is all life valuable?

Posted By:
AngelAlisha Lock
AngelAlisha
StarStarStar

You shall decide your life..

As ye think, so shall ye be."- Wayne W. Dyer. During the past years, I have met a new topic/branch of study (study of human energy and chakras), which is yet questioned by many. Anyhow, this covers a whole range of explanation on how an individual shall be able to control his own personal life and be able to proceed through any challenges facing him/her in life. Just so, a person gets what he/she dreams about all day. This method of allowing stuff to succumb to your needs is referred to as "Awake-dreaming". A person however, needs to rely on his own beliefs and his own thoughts in this matter, respectfully controlling how he thinks of life. I believe that those who deny this topic rely on tv's and news as a regular source to feed their hunger for information. While actually tv channels and newspapers only broadcast what a world would be amused about, and in ours, it is tragedy. I have stopped any relation I had within news/trends since what I think is reflected on my life. Seeing, means thinking, or am I wrong? Then thinking about that matter you saw on news means a reflection of it in YOUR life, which eventually leads to disagreement to the topic above. Similarly, having an anticipation and intention to trend along good and harmonious news does reflect the same on your life, causing you to be satisfied by it. All life is valuable.

Alisha Angel smile

Is all life valuable?

Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
StarStarStarStarStar
In my opinion, yes, but to different degrees. All life has value, just not as much as other. For example, I'd save a human life over that of a plant or animal because I value human life more. 

Is all life valuable?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jolly-Rancher206" wrote:

In my opinion, yes, but to different degrees. All life has value, just not as much as other. For example, I'd save a human life over that of a plant or animal because I value human life more. 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Is all life valuable?

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
Life is valuable no matter what. It's going to be sad when you know. Do you believe in life after death though>? I do. There is also reincarnation. I don't know about that though!

Converse!
Converse.

Is all life valuable?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

Yes, but What about murderers?  I doubt many people would value the life of them. 

Is all life valuable?

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
I believe that all life has a purpose and is just as valuable as one another.

Name

Signature

Is all life valuable?

Posted By:
BeMore
BeMore
StarStarStar

No, life is only value to whatever or whoever possesses it. 

Is all life valuable?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

Yes, but What about murderers?  I doubt many people would value the life of them. 
  some how they are here for a reason

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Is all life valuable?

Posted By:
Verisme
Verisme
StarStarStar

It depends on who you are. Would you kill someone? Or do you value life too much?

Believe it!

Is all life valuable?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

No.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Favorite Songs

Favorite Songs

Favorite Songs

Things that annoy me

Things that annoy me

The Related Game!

latest videos