Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Debate by OriginallyJade... : do you think the world WAS made by the BIG BANG, or someone or something created it?

Posted By:
OriginallyJade
OriginallyJade
Star
Debate with Jade Golding time! Big Grin
So bassicly...
Do you think the world was created with one big bang? 
​or did someone or something HAVE to had made it?
leave comments and opinions,
have a chance to be heard!

Debate by OriginallyJade... : do you think the world WAS made by the BIG BANG, or someone or something created it?

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't know.
I wasn't there so I can't say that it was created by a God or by a Big Bang.. 
Anything is possible. 

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar
God made everything, we won't ever know how He did,but He did.

The Marine

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"ps3master" wrote:

I'm so glad to know that you were there!

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar
The world was created through the process of accretion, billions of years following the Big Bang. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Hi Jade, and welcome to KW!!

I'm unsure but there is more to support science so I steer towards the Big Bang on that theory. But no one knows anything for sure. smile

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

May everyone grow to be nicer people and accept other's without judgement.

Posted By:
ps3master
ps3master
StarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

"ps3master" wrote:

I'm so glad to know that you were there!
There's a reason I said "we won't ever know how He did" because none of us were there,same reason that the Big Bang Theory will never be an accepted proven truth,but Faith,and the Bible,and many other factors,are enough to convince me that my Lord created the universe.

The Marine

Posted By:
xPrincessPikachux
xPrincessPikachux
StarStarStarStarStar
I still think it's the Big Bang theory...

Let's enjoy summer this year!

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"ps3master" wrote:

Irrespective of whether or not there is a god, we know roughly how the universe came to be. We know that the universe expanded outwards rapidly from a singularity. This is the 'big #####. You can believe that God caused it, but to say that we won't ever know how is a blatant lie. 

Posted By:
Theocrat Lock
Theocrat
StarStarStarStar
in 1776, god created america, before that i guess some gay tengri-satanic hybrid ruled the world or something. who cares, nothing good happened before then

i am neurotic and totally illogical

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats Ewww to You?

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

If given the chance, what would you change...

latest videos