Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Debate by OriginallyJade... : do you think the world WAS made by the BIG BANG, or someone or something created it?

Posted By:
RIVIROCKS
RIVIROCKS
Star

There is TONS of proof for special creation. And flood. God made the world in six literal days. There is literally no proof for evolution. There are six types of evolution, cosmic (Big Beng theory), chemical evolution (all elements come from hydrogen and helium), stellar evolution(stars evolving), organic evolution (plants), macro evolution (changes from one kinds of animal to another), micro evolution(changes within the kinds of animal). The only proof that evolutionists give for evolution are cases of number six. I agree that happens. All the rest is baloney. 

Loves The Suite Life Shows

Debate by OriginallyJade... : do you think the world WAS made by the BIG BANG, or someone or something created it?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"Betzy123" wrote:

I don't know.

I wasn't there so I can't say that it was created by a God or by a Big Bang.. 

Anything is possible. 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
unet101
unet101
StarStarStarStar
God created the world. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. THE FIRST VERSE IN THE BIBLE!!! And to back this up 2 Corinthians 5:7 We live by faith not by sight. Plus there is such little evidence for macroevolution. The earth is not a billion years old. It's at most 10,000. But whatever you believe that is opposite of what I said then that's your problem. That's what I think.

We are all made from nothing, but nothing isn't what made us.

Posted By:
unet101
unet101
StarStarStarStar
I couldn't agree more.

We are all made from nothing, but nothing isn't what made us.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"unet101" wrote:

God created the world. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. THE FIRST VERSE IN THE BIBLE!!! And to back this up 2 Corinthians 5:7 We live by faith not by sight. Plus there is such little evidence for macroevolution. The earth is not a billion years old. It's at most 10,000. But whatever you believe that is opposite of what I said then that's your problem. That's what I think.
God never says how.
There is lots of evidence for macroevoluton.  
I agree with you fully.

"You must never be fearful about what you are doing when it is right."

Posted By:
Theocrat Lock
Theocrat
StarStarStarStar

"unet101" wrote:

pfff whatever kid i could beat god in a fight B^) 

i am neurotic and totally illogical

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Closed for Jordan's review.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

seeing locked accounts

Should women have higher societal roles?

The Box Pt.2

The Box Pt.2

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should respect be based on age? ( I am old...

latest videos