Back left
Back right

Debate by OriginallyJade... : do you think the world WAS made by the BIG BANG, or someone or something created it?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

There is TONS of proof for special creation. And flood. God made the world in six literal days. There is literally no proof for evolution. There are six types of evolution, cosmic (Big Beng theory), chemical evolution (all elements come from hydrogen and helium), stellar evolution(stars evolving), organic evolution (plants), macro evolution (changes from one kinds of animal to another), micro evolution(changes within the kinds of animal). The only proof that evolutionists give for evolution are cases of number six. I agree that happens. All the rest is baloney. 

Loves The Suite Life Shows

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Betzy123" wrote:

I don't know.

I wasn't there so I can't say that it was created by a God or by a Big Bang.. 

Anything is possible. 

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
God created the world. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. THE FIRST VERSE IN THE BIBLE!!! And to back this up 2 Corinthians 5:7 We live by faith not by sight. Plus there is such little evidence for macroevolution. The earth is not a billion years old. It's at most 10,000. But whatever you believe that is opposite of what I said then that's your problem. That's what I think.

You Abored Them

Stop abortion. Stop homicide. Abortion is not a "right". Everyone deserves a chance on this earth. God has a plan and purpose for every life, but those lives can't do anything in this world if we keep removing them like they're nothing. May God have mercy on America for legalizing such felony...

Psalm 139:13-16

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I couldn't agree more.

You Abored Them

Stop abortion. Stop homicide. Abortion is not a "right". Everyone deserves a chance on this earth. God has a plan and purpose for every life, but those lives can't do anything in this world if we keep removing them like they're nothing. May God have mercy on America for legalizing such felony...

Psalm 139:13-16

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"unet101" wrote:

God created the world. Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. THE FIRST VERSE IN THE BIBLE!!! And to back this up 2 Corinthians 5:7 We live by faith not by sight. Plus there is such little evidence for macroevolution. The earth is not a billion years old. It's at most 10,000. But whatever you believe that is opposite of what I said then that's your problem. That's what I think.
God never says how.
There is lots of evidence for macroevoluton.  
I agree with you fully.

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"unet101" wrote:

pfff whatever kid i could beat god in a fight B^) 

i am neurotic and totally illogical

Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Closed for Jordan's review.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity