Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

There is no proof god exists.

Posted By:
MaterialSlop Lock
MaterialSlop
StarStarStar
It's a belief. You only believe he exists. Stop trying to give proof, because you have none.

The Bible was written by humans and was edited hundreds of times-- by humans. If the bible SAYS that it was created by god, how do you know a HUMAN didn't just write that?

And divine miracles are not real. An unlikely event occurring is not a miracle. It's just coincidence. The world is a big and crazy place. You don't need a god to create surprising things.

And finally, saying "he made you so god exists hah!" is an idiotic and baseless statement, so don't even bother.

I'm not saying god doesn't exist. There's just no proof that he does.

Posted By:
MaterialSlop Lock
MaterialSlop
StarStarStar
And if you say "there is no proof he DOESN'T exist"...

I can say that the government is run by shape-shifting lizards. There is no proof that I'm correct. So, just because there's no proof that I'm incorrect doesn't mean it's still likely.

Posted By:
HeartbreakSaltshake
HeartbreakSaltshake
Star
God bless you!

I don't need to fight, to prove I'm right. I don't need to be forgiven." -The Who

What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul?
-Matthew 16:26

Posted By:
kytax
kytax
StarStarStarStar
Did you know that science can prove that he exists?
I have proof for you
- What caused the big bang? There had to be something supernatural that caused it.
-  The bible was originally  made for the Jews back in ancient times, do you think they would have understood "On the 2nd day God created the laws of physics."
- Christ was real.
-There is much more proof.  

IM BACK! Big Grin

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar

"kytax" wrote:

Did you know that science can prove that he exists?

I have proof for you

- What caused the big bang? There had to be something supernatural that caused it.

-  The bible was originally  made for the Jews back in ancient times, do you think they would have understood "On the 2nd day God created the laws of physics."

- Christ was real.

-There is much more proof.  

Is this post satire? Because none of these points support any God existing in the slightest.

Not knowing what caused the Big Bang doesn't automatically mean God did it. To make such a leap is entirely unjustified. There doesn't have to be something supernatural agent behind it at all, just like there doesn't have to be some supernatural agent behind pouring cereal out of a box and there's no reason for it to be so. 

There's nothing in the Bible that couldn't have been written by a contemporary. Something that could have only come to be understood by a more sophisticated people is exactly what would be needed to at least attempt to support the Bible being divinely inspired.

The existence of Jesus does not prove God existed, considering the miracles he performed are all subject to debate.

There is no proof.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Posted By:
Plutonium
Plutonium
StarStar
Well, there is no proof of god. The big bang theory has lots of proof.

If god created this world- where did he come from. He cant just be there since forever he had to come from something, and there is nothing to support that so god is physically impossible.

Although Jesus was real- Death records the old testament is a complete fake.

-Facepalm is the sound you hear when Plutonium reads your post.-

Posted By:
Xxisabella8D
Xxisabella8D
StarStarStar
This is a tricky subject. Yes, there is no proof he exists, but, for example, dinosaur fossils. If the Bible is true, the world was made about 2000 years ago, WAYYYY after the dinos. Bible thumpers say they were put there to see if we would question God's existance.
          But again, there is also no proof he DOESN'T exists. But no one knows for sure though.
Whether he is real or not, it's up to the individual to believe or not.

Posted By:
Epicbunnygal1
Epicbunnygal1
StarStarStarStar
May I ask why this is here? 

May I ask why Christians and atheists fight like a gay couple?

May YOU ask why I have little faith in america and It's humanity?

My I ask?

I made it myself

Animation I made to express myself

All smiles here smile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Wink
Doggie in space
smile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Winksmile Wink smile Wink

Visit my page. I'm practically professional !!
Logo

By me

Posted By:
manstar8
manstar8
StarStarStarStarStar

It's a highly debatable topic from which every kidzworld member will get disparate answers but what I think is There is no proof yet we can always conclude that Aliens visited Earth waaaaaaaaaaay back and the people worshipped them as God! 

"Aliens" 

Posted By:
the swagger jagger
the swagger jagger
StarStarStarStar
Well then who is Jesus's dad? Frustrated

Swagger is my middle name.
Fave song: Here's to never growing up- Avril Lavigne
I think Adam Levine, and Avril Lavigne are Bro and Sis. Idk why...
Agree with me or die. Big Grin

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

Children want to keep themselves occupied ...

seeing locked accounts

Favorite artist?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite artist?

latest videos