Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do You Think Students Should Have to take p.e?

Posted By:
Lotti111
Lotti111
StarStarStar
Just because you are a P.E freak doesn't mean everyone else wants to do sport, there are some kids who like to just study. When you have a good opinion notify me -.-

░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░f░a░m░i░l░y░,░ ░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░f░r░i░e░n░d░s░,░ ░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░l░i░f░e░.░ ░B░u░t░ ░t░h░e░r░e░ ░i░s░ ░o░n░e░ ░t░h░i░n░g░ ░I░ ░l░o░v░e░ ░a░n░d░ ░i░t░'░s░ ░y░o░u░ ░s░o░ ░s░t░a░r░t░ ░b░e░i░n░g░ ░s░t░e░e░r░ ░f░o░r░ ░m░e░ ░f░o░r░ ░o░n░c░e░

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not a P.E. freak. Just much rather not see the children of tomorrow all be obese. But you seem quite fine with that.

Reach For The Stars! It's Right There For Ya!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notice: I Will NOT Be On As Frequent Anymore. Sorry For The Inconvenience This Causes For Any RPs

Posted By:
Lotti111
Lotti111
StarStarStar
I really don't like children being obese, but you sir, enjoy it see kids suffer and possibly get bullied from being forced to do a sport they don't like or are not good at. If they want to do it thats fine but for the kids who don't , don't force them! Try to make a group of kids who aren't or don't like sport and try and do something new.
If you ACTUALLY were smart you could identify this. >.<

░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░f░a░m░i░l░y░,░ ░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░f░r░i░e░n░d░s░,░ ░I░ ░h░a░t░e░ ░m░y░ ░l░i░f░e░.░ ░B░u░t░ ░t░h░e░r░e░ ░i░s░ ░o░n░e░ ░t░h░i░n░g░ ░I░ ░l░o░v░e░ ░a░n░d░ ░i░t░'░s░ ░y░o░u░ ░s░o░ ░s░t░a░r░t░ ░b░e░i░n░g░ ░s░t░e░e░r░ ░f░o░r░ ░m░e░ ░f░o░r░ ░o░n░c░e░

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lotti111" wrote:

I really don't like children being obese, but you sir, enjoy it see kids suffer and possibly get bullied from being forced to do a sport they don't like or are not good at. If they want to do it thats fine but for the kids who don't , don't force them! Try to make a group of kids who aren't or don't like sport and try and do something new.

If you ACTUALLY were smart you could identify this. >.<

Now you are getting at my intelligence. Okay.

I don't think that kids would get bullied over something as trivial as not being good at a sport. But I guess never being the situation of ever getting bullied might be a problem. I don't think that any kids should get any special privileges because they don't want to get bullied. If they are getting bullied, you go talk to someone. Teacher, counselor, dean, assistant principal, hell, if you can the principal. Be persistent if you are getting bullied.

To be honest, I hated P.E. up until last year. I found it to be stupid, a giant waste of time. And yes, I was self-conscience about my appearance. Last thing I wanted to do was change clothes in around a bunch of kids that play sports after-school. And at play with them after that when I suck at almost every sport. I just dealt with it. Nothing I could do. Either fail and have to take it next year or suck it up. 

I just don't want kids to take the easy was out just because of their skill in something. If you suck, then that's fine. There are most likely other kids in your class that suck right along with you. You are not alone. If you are self-conscience about your appearance, don't let it get to you, appearance in sports isn't that important. And if you do get bullied in the end, be persistent and tell the administration. If one teacher blows if off, tell another, and another. If that doesn't work, tell your counselor, tell the dean, tell the A.P. Tell the principal. Tell a friend that has the guts to tell the principal if you don't.

Notice: I Will NOT Be On As Frequent Anymore. Sorry For The Inconvenience This Causes For Any RPs

Posted By:
Lotti111
Lotti111
StarStarStar
Wow, your actually still going -.- 
Good for you! (Sarcasm)

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lotti111" wrote:

Wow, your actually still going -.- 

Good for you! (Sarcasm)

I'm only going because you're still going. 

1 2 3 5 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Who Can You Trust on KW ?

Which country are you from?

Which country are you from?

Rugby v football

Milkshakes Or Smoothies

latest videos