Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

should the be a age group for each chat

Posted By:
DigitalNinja
DigitalNinja
Star
Sorry to nitpick... but...
It's AN age group, not A age group. Sowwy.

I think that would be perfect!

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar
Gaiz. Why do you seem to think that varying ages is the cause for fights?
Fights are begun by immature people with varying opinions, and this exists in each and every age group.
Someone mentioned the 'relationships' and age grouping chat would change absolutely nothing. Most people date their age, so 11 year olds in in the same chat with 16 year olds isn't the cause for relationships online.

That being said, I am against this one hundred percent. You people act as if each age group only speaks about one topic. This is is so. . .  How did you come to this conclusion?

Okay. Most of my best friends are between the 14-16 year old range. I watch anime, which is more popular with that age group. I also roleplay, and most 9 year olds don't even know what that is. In fact, most of the things I'm interested in don't appeal to people in my age group.

I tend to gravitate to the older people in chat, because they're usually the ones that get what I mean when I say something like "Kagamine Len is my favourite Vocaloid" or "Anyone seen episode 104 of Katekyo Hitman Reborn?"

Posted By:
darkueen
darkueen
StarStarStar

"I s i s F o x ♌" wrote:

Fights are begun by immature people with varying opinions, and this exists in each and every age group.

Someone mentioned the 'relationships' and age grouping chat would change absolutely nothing. Most people date their age, so 11 year olds in in the same chat with 16 year olds isn't the cause for relationships online.

That being said, I am against this one hundred percent. You people act as if each age group only speaks about one topic. This is is so. . .  How did you come to this conclusion?

Okay. Most of my best friends are between the 14-16 year old range. I watch anime, which is more popular with that age group. I also roleplay, and most 9 year olds don't even know what that is. In fact, most of the things I'm interested in don't appeal to people in my age group.

I tend to gravitate to the older people in chat, because they're usually the ones that get what I mean when I say something like "Kagamine Len is my favourite Vocaloid" or "Anyone seen episode 104 of Katekyo Hitman Reborn?"
younger kids dont usualy under stand older kids causeing the older kids to get mad at the younger kids 

Sabrina ;D

Posted By:
darkueen
darkueen
StarStarStar
yes it would make it so much easyer to make friends

Sabrina ;D

Posted By:
I s i s F o x ♌
I s i s F o x ♌
StarStarStarStarStar

"darkueen" wrote:

"I s i s F o x ♌" wrote:

younger kids dont usualy under stand older kids causeing the older kids to get mad at the younger kids 

Sorry to say, but in my 5 years of Kidzworld, I don't think I've ever seen such a thing happen.
o you're saying that when someone doesn't understand someone, they end up getting angry at them? That's silly. Very silly. 

1 2 4 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

WHATS THE BEST BLACK VEIL BRIDES SONG

Happy Birthday Astha! [genius@23]

Brave or Tangled?

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

Brave or Tangled?

The BEST Country Singer

latest videos