Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think people are born bad?

Posted By:
Ian132
Ian132
Star
I would like peoples thoughts on if you think people are born bad (personality wise) or people become bad from who they live with and how they are cared for?

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmmm...I think it's kinda both, I mean some people are just bad no matter how well they were raised. It's just in them. But some people are bad because their guardians were abusing them or they were bullied etc. ( of course all that is no excuse. ).  

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

Posted By:
TwilightMegaFan
TwilightMegaFan
StarStarStarStar

Both

♥TwilightMegaFan♥
My fave movies are twilight (duh), hunger games/catching fire, and pitch perfect

I Love my Friends

Girly girl

I love to post in forum games, msg me if you have a good one.

Jacob, Edward, and Bella

I love Dance Moms! Tongue Out Chole is my favorite, but Maddy is 2nd.

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

Hmmm...I think it's kinda both, I mean some people are just bad no matter how well they were raised. It's just in them. But some people are bad because their guardians were abusing them or they were bullied etc. ( of course all that is no excuse. ).  

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

Posted By:
BellaLovely
BellaLovely
Star
I agree its both

Posted By:
BetterLeftUnsaid
BetterLeftUnsaid
StarStarStarStar
It's mostly a matter of choice. someone might come up in a great home with the most loving family ever and they choose to be bad. Sometimes, it is influenced by the mental surroundings and distractions (e.g. video games, TV shows, something at school, or even a novel). In few cases, they might have a psychological disease or mental defect that actually makes them bent or inclined to be bad.

Posted By:
-Arii-
-Arii-
StarStarStarStar

"shae508" wrote:

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Theodore Roosevelt

Posted By:
-Grey-
-Grey-
StarStarStarStarStar
I think people are born with the trait to become bad, or evil if you will. Some people will go through many terrible things in their life, such as hatred, abuse, or mental illnesses, but they will still preserve through all of it and take life as it's handed to them with a smile on their face. And there are also people who have everything right in their world but they still do terrible things. I don't think an event can make a person bad; I think it's there from the start.

B R I N G . M E . T H E . H O R I Z O N

sempiternal

T H I S . I S . S E M P I T E R N A L

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

One Direction or Jonas brothers

what instrument do you play

What's your favorite song

One Direction VS One Republic

A song I wrote...

who is excited for mockingjay

latest videos