Back left
Back right
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Posts: 28

For me it depends on the day outside. What do u think?

Little Brothers are pests and so is Homework

I like Pickles and Mayonaise smile Frownsmile


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1359

Both because I would like to be inside some days when the weather is cold. I could be playing on my iPad and on the computer! I'd like to be outside when it's a warm day. I would like to be active too!

Converse!
Converse.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Posts: 28

"JennyD" wrote:

Both because I would like to be inside some days when the weather is cold. I could be playing on my iPad and on the computer! I'd like to be outside when it's a warm day. I would like to be active too!



Good reply good reply 

Little Brothers are pests and so is Homework

I like Pickles and Mayonaise smile Frownsmile


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1359



"evanap10" wrote:




"JennyD" wrote:


Both because I would like to be inside some days when the weather is cold. I could be playing on my iPad and on the computer! I'd like to be outside when it's a warm day. I would like to be active too!

Good reply good reply 
  Thank you!! hehehhe

Converse!
Converse.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
it depends define; outside

hatsune miku!!!


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Posts: 28

Trees grass etc.etc.

Little Brothers are pests and so is Homework

I like Pickles and Mayonaise smile Frownsmile


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What is this? God! If it's cold outside, stay inside. If it's hot outside, I'm staying outside!

4 girls and 4 guys = LOCKDANCENATION


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"LockDanceNation101" wrote:

If it's cold outside, stay inside. If it's hot outside, I'm staying outside!



Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 926

The outernet is scary....

Ukuleles are so punk rock. -Tyler Joseph

"It's possible, but is it plausible?"


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 13507

depends on the weather and day


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity