Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

do you believe in love?

Posted By:
brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent
StarStarStarStar
Every needs love, its essential for everyone. I myself believe in love and its power because I am already in love not only with my bf but also with my family. So let me see how many of you support love and how many of you don't,  please give reasons for your answers!!!

NR.♥
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON..
if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day but if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for life!
"-Life seems like an never ending story-"!!!!!
//You are always known by the acompany you keep, so be aware of the acompany you keep//---/
Lets rock the world^_^WinkTongue OutBig Grin

do you believe in love?

Posted By:
yoku026
yoku026
StarStarStarStar
Yeah... Love is not something that will change a thing in a blink of eyes, its not as powerful as money to be blunt but at the same time it has something that can move people, it fills human needs, it gives me things no money can buy, and a lot more.

PSHOOOH

do you believe in love?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

I believe in hating love, and loving to hate.

AlphaT^2=BITW

do you believe in love?

Posted By:
brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent
StarStarStarStar
Love is something which we all need, so hating love is just like hating your parents because they also love you....

NR.♥
if you give a man a fish, you feed him for a day but if you teach him how to fish, you feed him for life!
//You are always known by the acompany you keep, so be aware of the acompany you keep//---/

do you believe in love?

Posted By:
TechN9ne51 Lock
TechN9ne51
StarStarStarStar
We all want to fall in love. Why? Because that experience makes us feel completely alive. Where every sense is heightened, every emotion is magnified, our everyday reality is shattered and we are flying into the heavens. It may only last a moment, an hour, an afternoon. But that doesn't diminish its value. Because we are left with memories that we treasure for the rest of our lives. So yeah, I do believe in Love

You are my friend and I got your back for the whole life; But if you're my enemy then this world ain't big enough for you to hide

do you believe in love?

Posted By:
sonurules
sonurules
StarStarStarStar
of corse love is awsome

pace outSmile Nose

do you believe in love?

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"brilliantstudent" wrote:

Love is something which we all need, so hating love is just like hating your parents because they also love you....
Then it'd be hating your parents love, not your parents.

AlphaT^2=BITW

do you believe in love?

Posted By:
brilliantstudent
brilliantstudent
StarStarStarStar
If you hate your parent's love then you indirectly hate ur parents because what they can give you in your life is only love!

NR.♥

do you believe in love?

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar
Love exist everywhere in so many forms. Mother's love to her unborn baby, father's love to his daughter/son, a sister/brother's love for their siblings, yours or my love for our boyfriend/girlfriend, your love for your family, a love friend has for a his/her friend, a teenager's love to his/her phone are all considered as love of some sort last I checked! So I don't know how anyone can they don't believe in love.
I believe in love and I believe in the good that it can do for everyone but I'm not saying that love can always be glorious and over the top feeling. It can also be something bad, obsession, jealousy and competition are some problems cause by love and it can only be fixed by love too.
I believe in love as it is an essential part of living. What a bitter person you would be without it and what a cruel place it would be without it! I believe in love for the sake of good that it does to everyone. Love changes people and things and their views and opinion into a better thing. Love helps to make this place a better place!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

Dating as we all know

The Outcast - Ch.10

The Million Pages Thread

Dating as we all know

The Outcast - Ch.10

latest videos