×
Back left
Back right

Do u think 13 year olds should still play with dolls

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 49

Im 12 and i play with dolls almost 13 so tell me what u think


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 30520

"Candiegirl" wrote:

Im 12 and i play with dolls almost 13 so tell me what u think



I dont see anything wrong with it at all and its whatever floats your boat smile  

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
It depends, some girls lose interest because they're tom boys, but some girls are a bit more girly and like to play with dolls, it's kind of like role playing, which is what I like to do, but with dolls, so it's pretty fun. I like to role play fantasy, but other girls like to play with barbie dolls, I don't play with dolls, but I understand if some girls still do.

Castiel is mine, you can't have him.
He so cute

Don't like my siggy? Deal with it, I'm not changing it.

Haters Gonna Hate


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Candiegirl" wrote:

Im 12 and i play with dolls almost 13 so tell me what u think

There's nothing wrong in playing with dolls! Childhood is about that! Enjoy it while you can. :'D
And stop thinking of what others might say, if you like playing then go ahead with it. Its not like you are committing a huge crime or anything. (':
And good luck for your teen years. :'D I hope it would be really exciting.



Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
"To each is own" as I say. Whatever you wanna do, do it. It's what you like to do. There is nothing wrong with that.

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"raisingthebar" wrote:

It depends, some girls lose interest because they're tom boys, but some girls are a bit more girly and like to play with dolls, it's kind of like role playing, which is what I like to do, but with dolls, so it's pretty fun. I like to role play fantasy, but other girls like to play with barbie dolls, I don't play with dolls, but I understand if some girls still do.

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin
8888th post 3/27/2015 (For you huge! Big Grin)


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
GIRL IF YOU STILL WANT TO PLAY WITH YOUR BARBIES THEN SO BE IT!

YOU SHOULDNT GAF IF PEOPLE JUDGE YOU -_-

~•Euraziah•~


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I'm nearly 14 and I still play with my own food....


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"YouWillRememberMe-" wrote:

I'm nearly 14 and I still play with my own food....


xD 12- and I do that as well.



Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 444

No

"Stand up for your rights, even if it means standing ALONE." -Unknown.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity