Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is Kidzworld slowly falling apart?

Posted By:
500watts
500watts
StarStar

"antisocialrabit" wrote:

I haven't been on this very long but I hear what people are saying about how you feel as is you're "eavesdropping," in on chats and I feel myself they sometimes ignore you because people are so engrossed in their own chats.

I understand your problem, but what does that have to do with this topic?

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"500watts" wrote:

I'm new as a member, but I had been on this site as a guest for a few years now... Back then, there was a forum post every ten seconds, or so it seemed. What happened to this site? I know a lot of the old users had their accounts retired because of age, but surely there is still no reason for a lack of activity... anyone have a backstory, or possibly a solution?

People getting their accounts retired because of age, and people leaving as they got older. A lot of kids stop coming on this site sometime around 15 to 16, even kids that were on this site since they were 10.  

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar
I've noticed that KidzWorld is getting a lot more trolls recently...

I sell propane and propane accessories

Posted By:
BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100
StarStarStarStar
Ikr there is a lot of officers getting on here

beyonce
My puppies Coco Brownie and Sweetie

Brownie
Sweetie
CoCo

Posted By:
epicpuppygirl
epicpuppygirl
StarStar
Sometimes this site can be kinda creepy with people asking for usernames on other social sites... and stuff O.O also people are leaving a lot. people also use swear words sometimes in the chat. so pretty much yeah XD

glittery
LOL
I do

Posted By:
Jelly3
Jelly3
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think it is. I hope it never does!

Posted By:
Katie1272004
Katie1272004
Star
GUYS WE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER TO BRING KIDZWORLD BACK TO LIFE! THIS IS INSANE KIDZWORLD WAS SPECIAL IN A WAY. DONT YOU GUYS WANT TO BRING THAT BACK? ITS CRAP KIDZWORLD IS LIKE A HOME AWAY FROM HOME. WE FIGHT WE BICKER BUT WERE STIL TOGETHER. LETS MAKE KIDZWORLD WELL KIDZWORLD. COME ON WHOS WITH ME?

WANTED: HARRY POTTER LOVER!

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
I understand what you mean but I still can't agree that it's falling apart. It's the same with the roleplaying boards, most experienced roleplayers can't find time to come on here or have had there accounts locked for some reason.

But the site has updated now, but you can't really share why every certain user has had their account locked. Kidzworld will always be awesome and I have been on here for 2 years so I should know Big Grin

Posted By:
awesomedude426
awesomedude426
StarStarStarStar

"Yeliak" wrote:

This will be my 4th year here, and I have to say, it's not as fun as it used to be. The forum threads are very cookie cutter, rules are being enforced more, people are using the same forum ideas, etc. I think the funnest times were last year and 2012. That was for sure the best. The forums just aren't thought provoking anymore. (I know this sounds terrible) but I loved it when people broke the rules and said ridiculous things on here and argued a little and had real conversations. I like it when real stuff when on. Now it's just online dating and people posting about eating disorders and 'Last one to say..." forums. There isn't anything exciting. People aren't as friendly here either. I used to feel bold to join in on a quoting conversation here, but now I feel like I will barge in and be an eavesdropper. I wouldn't say falling apart.....Just changing to something different. Everything progresses, I just think forums aren't a big thing on here anymore. Heck, I'll bet 75% of the kids don't even use the forums anymore.

ok, that is good. I've just had a week where I noticed a lot more about kidzworld because it was my escape. too many people are going in the chat and it's chaos. people yelling and online dating and having fire fights. then the forums go way too slow and stupid forums. then the groups, don't get me started, the groups are not getting more news and that stuff than a slug. too many rules, too many rule breakers, and too many trolls. I had to deal with a troll in some of the roleplaying I do. it has gotten boring, and when it get's boring, fights and trolls come out.

peter here. now I going to give info. Get your notebooks out, stalkers. I am 10 going on to 11 in june. I live In the Ca bay area. MACKLE MORE. SKYDOESMINECRAFT. I can shoot rubbers bands hard as hell. don't mess with me. I like CN and many more. my crush is the best person in the world, if you lay a finger on her, I will shoot a yard long rb least

Posted By:
KBUltimatefan Lock
KBUltimatefan
StarStarStar
No it's not!

I love Kidz Bop. Ashlynn, Matt, Bredia and Grant.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whats your fav. movie?

Countdown from 1000!

Write your username backwards (:

Love Is Beutifull

Leslie in need of friends, Thank You.

Hey Kidzworldians!

latest videos