Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Is Kidzworld slowly falling apart?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51248

"AquaGGR" wrote:

I've noticed that KidzWorld is getting a lot more trolls recently...

What happened yesterday was just a one off rare occasion, it was a bunch of kids from another site trying to annoy everyone. They've all been locked but report them & notify one of the mods or admins if they come back. smile


Is Kidzworld slowly falling apart?

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13772

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"AquaGGR" wrote:

I've noticed that KidzWorld is getting a lot more trolls recently...

What happened yesterday was just a one off rare occasion, it was a bunch of kids from another site trying to annoy everyone. They've all been locked but report them & notify one of the mods or admins if they come back. smile


This happens every few months, it's expected at this point. 

When you have a site designed for kids, it's going to get trolled. It's inevitable.  


Is Kidzworld slowly falling apart?

Posted By:
BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100
Member since:
January, 2014
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 801


"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:








"GawjussGracieex" wrote:










"AquaGGR" wrote:




I've noticed that KidzWorld is getting a lot more trolls recently...

What happened yesterday was just a one off rare occasion, it was a bunch of kids from another site trying to annoy everyone. They've all been locked but report them & notify one of the mods or admins if they come back. smile


This happens every few months, it's expected at this point. 

When you have a site designed for kids, it's going to get trolled. It's inevitable.  
I did not know that


beyonce
My puppies Coco Brownie and Sweetie

Brownie
Sweetie
CoCo


Is Kidzworld slowly falling apart?

Posted By:
BarbieHailey100
BarbieHailey100
Member since:
January, 2014
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 801
But I did know that there was trolls on here but I didn't know they came almost every month


beyonce
My puppies Coco Brownie and Sweetie

Brownie
Sweetie
CoCo


Is Kidzworld slowly falling apart?

Posted By:
mathieu_pancake
mathieu_pancake
Member since:
September, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 922
Yes, it's kind of falling apart. I haven't been on for two months plus the few months that haven't been here.


Is Kidzworld slowly falling apart?

Posted By:
wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 136
Yes

cm punk the best in the world..


Is Kidzworld slowly falling apart?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51248

"BarbieHailey100" wrote:

But I did know that there was trolls on here but I didn't know they came almost every month


It really doesn't happen that often, and when it does, it's really not that bad as long as the admins are online.  


Is Kidzworld slowly falling apart?

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
Member since:
July, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 915

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




"AquaGGR" wrote:


I've noticed that KidzWorld is getting a lot more trolls recently...

What happened yesterday was just a one off rare occasion, it was a bunch of kids from another site trying to annoy everyone. They've all been locked but report them & notify one of the mods or admins if they come back. smile


Yeah, that happens about every month.  Nothing new.  I wish it happened more though.  I find it quite hilarious.  It's my new source of entertainment now that I can't be entertained by the P&R section anymore.   

I still think the P&R forum is funnier.   Frustrated

g2

I sell propane and propane accessories


Is Kidzworld slowly falling apart?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5222

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"BarbieHailey100" wrote:

But I did know that there was trolls on here but I didn't know they came almost every month


It really doesn't happen that often, and when it does, it's really not that ### as long as the admins are online.  


Oh, I hate it when this happens and jr. mods are admins are online.  It makes the fun last so short.   

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Is Kidzworld slowly falling apart?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51248

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




"BarbieHailey100" wrote:


But I did know that there was trolls on here but I didn't know they came almost every month


It really doesn't happen that often, and when it does, it's really not that ### as long as the admins are online.  


Oh, I hate it when this happens and jr. mods are admins are online.  It makes the fun last so short.   


It's sooo boring locking the forums though, they weren't very entertaining trolls! Indifferent Wink Tongue 


play online games

latest forum posts

What was the most weirdest/stupidest thing...

What should i bulid in minecraft

Random Acts of Kindness

Laptop or Desktop?

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

how many pizza slice can you eat??

latest videos