x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

does cyber bullying mainly cause teen suicide?

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy

StarStarStarStar
Posted almost 3 years ago

i think yes it is. it can cause depression and lower peoples self esteem, causing suicidal thoughts.

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

Posted By:
CJrockFUN
CJrockFUN

StarStarStarStar
I have never been cyberbullied but 2 years ago, I was bullied all year and I was suicidal. I still am.

CJrock
[spoiler]
[\spoiler Make sure to read me and my toys blogs!
My toy is special, I Chose it, i hug it, I made it my own, I promise to love it and give it a home. The toy ccode #selfie toys
Music is my life!
My fave hobbie is singing! ]

You rock!!! smileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWink

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16

StarStarStarStarStar

"mustachepuppy" wrote:

i think yes it is. it can cause depression and lower peoples self esteem, causing suicidal thoughts.

I agree. However, there are other reasons that cause teen suicide, too. Peer pressure, heartbreaks, family pressure, etc. also cause teen suicide. Cyber bullying is really disgusting and has got to stop. Bullies are cowards with no personality and no other pastimes than making fun of other people.

Window snap.
Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar
No. Not at all.
There are many contribution factors when it comes to suicide, and there needs to be specific conditions, some of which are not caused by cyberbullying.
There is no scientific link between bullying and suicide. There is between mental illness and suicide, but not bullying. Lots of people are bullied, and they never commit. Very few do, actually. 
Yes, bullying can contribute to the feelings that push someone over the edge, but bullying, including cyberbullying, does not cause suicide.

sig

Posted By:
vivaciousvalkyrie Lock
vivaciousvalkyrie

StarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
Cyber bullying can be easily stopped by turning off your computer. Go outside, get some fresh air.

Posted By:
RileeeyThePenguin
RileeeyThePenguin

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"vivaciousvalkyrie" wrote:

Cyber bullying can be easily stopped by turning off your computer. Go outside, get some fresh air.

^

Posted By:
Hardly-Jeff-Hardy_2690755 Lock
Hardly-Jeff-Hardy_2690755

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

It's not always as simple as that. Some of the things that are said can hurt someone  deeply. Sure the computer may be off now but it's hard to get over some of the things that have been said. Also, cyber bullying can also refer to the use of social media to spread rumors and that can't be stopped that easily either.

What's your tale, nightingale?

Treat others equally and we'll get along fine.

SPOILER

Posted By:
vivaciousvalkyrie Lock
vivaciousvalkyrie

StarStar
Posted over 2 years ago

"Hardly-Jeff-Hardy" wrote:

It's not always as simple as that. Some of the things that are said can hurt someone  deeply. Sure the computer may be off now but it's hard to get over some of the things that have been said. Also, cyber bullying can also refer to the use of social media to spread rumors and that can't be stopped that easily either.

Stalking/harassing people, be it online or in real life, isn't right. But starting to harm yourself or take your own life because some stranger on the internet told you to "kill urself" and called you names is just whiny. 

Posted By:
Team Audi #46_1798243 Lock
Team Audi #46_1798243

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
I believe we can all agree that it is a major contribution to teen suicides nationwide. It is quite the thing that is not going to be easily stopped. I believe, however, if we were to instill fear into those who do cyber-bully, we might be able to suppress it. Not end but, definitely, suppress. 

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||

Posted By:
EnTeamM
EnTeamM

StarStarStar
Posted over 2 years ago
It's actually not always teens.It could kids, or even adults.I don't like the cyber bullying even exists.Frown

Flashing stars

← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

what kind of phone do you have??

What month were you born in? x3

Opinion On Donald Trump?

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

what's your favorite song? reply with lyrics!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games