Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

does cyber bullying mainly cause teen suicide?

Posted By:
mustachepuppy
mustachepuppy
StarStarStarStar

i think yes it is. it can cause depression and lower peoples self esteem, causing suicidal thoughts.

Be the different one in life. Remember, normal is boring! Enjoy being the odd one out!

Posted By:
CJrockFUN
CJrockFUN
StarStarStarStar
I have never been cyberbullied but 2 years ago, I was bullied all year and I was suicidal. I still am.

CJrock
[spoiler]
[\spoiler Make sure to read me and my toys blogs!
My toy is special, I Chose it, i hug it, I made it my own, I promise to love it and give it a home. The toy ccode #selfie toys
Music is my life!
My fave hobbie is singing! ]

You rock!!! smileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWinksmileWink

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"mustachepuppy" wrote:

i think yes it is. it can cause depression and lower peoples self esteem, causing suicidal thoughts.

I agree. However, there are other reasons that cause teen suicide, too. Peer pressure, heartbreaks, family pressure, etc. also cause teen suicide. Cyber bullying is really disgusting and has got to stop. Bullies are cowards with no personality and no other pastimes than making fun of other people.

Window snap.
Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
StarStarStarStarStar
No. Not at all.
There are many contribution factors when it comes to suicide, and there needs to be specific conditions, some of which are not caused by cyberbullying.
There is no scientific link between bullying and suicide. There is between mental illness and suicide, but not bullying. Lots of people are bullied, and they never commit. Very few do, actually. 
Yes, bullying can contribute to the feelings that push someone over the edge, but bullying, including cyberbullying, does not cause suicide.

Merry Christmas
Signature
I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
vivaciousvalkyrie Lock
vivaciousvalkyrie
StarStar
Cyber bullying can be easily stopped by turning off your computer. Go outside, get some fresh air.

Posted By:
RileeeyThePenguin
RileeeyThePenguin
StarStarStarStar

"vivaciousvalkyrie" wrote:

Cyber bullying can be easily stopped by turning off your computer. Go outside, get some fresh air.

^

Posted By:
Hardly-Jeff-Hardy
Hardly-Jeff-Hardy
StarStarStarStar

It's not always as simple as that. Some of the things that are said can hurt someone  deeply. Sure the computer may be off now but it's hard to get over some of the things that have been said. Also, cyber bullying can also refer to the use of social media to spread rumors and that can't be stopped that easily either.

What's your tale, nightingale?

Treat others equally and we'll get along fine.

SPOILER

Posted By:
vivaciousvalkyrie Lock
vivaciousvalkyrie
StarStar

"Hardly-Jeff-Hardy" wrote:

It's not always as simple as that. Some of the things that are said can hurt someone  deeply. Sure the computer may be off now but it's hard to get over some of the things that have been said. Also, cyber bullying can also refer to the use of social media to spread rumors and that can't be stopped that easily either.

Stalking/harassing people, be it online or in real life, isn't right. But starting to harm yourself or take your own life because some stranger on the internet told you to "kill urself" and called you names is just whiny. 

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
I believe we can all agree that it is a major contribution to teen suicides nationwide. It is quite the thing that is not going to be easily stopped. I believe, however, if we were to instill fear into those who do cyber-bully, we might be able to suppress it. Not end but, definitely, suppress. 

Crota

"I am Crota......... And I'm coming......."

Posted By:
EnTeamM
EnTeamM
StarStarStar
It's actually not always teens.It could kids, or even adults.I don't like the cyber bullying even exists.Frown

Flashing stars

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

Room on the Broom

bad day

bad day

Fav football team

Greetings New Users!

latest videos