Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think Religion should be included in public schools?

Posted By:
alexiarina123
alexiarina123
StarStarStar
Religions play a big role today in people's lives.......so why not learn about it? After all it has made a difference in lives. You do hate it when you have to sit through a class teaches things that you think is wrong. I agree with you in some ways. soo if the teacher teaches something that has been proven but you think that the very thing that has been proven infront of the eyes of many is wrong , would you hate sitting in that class?

Posted By:
PrussiaAustria
PrussiaAustria
StarStar
Many people do not believe in the same religion... But as a proud Christian and student in a Catholic School...

Yes.
I believe religions should be included..
Just like in the 20th century. 
All students had to practice the Ten Commandments.

The reason why you have to pay tuition for a religious school is because the government believes to remain equality, they can't support schools with religious courses, since America is a country where there are many cultures and diverse religions. I, for one, believe it's unfair, but if all public schools practice a religion, perhaps the government will change their minds and support all kinds of schools throughout America.

Regardless of all the precipitating circumstances
that surround my life, I beg for you to not
mistake me for a male.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

"PrussiaAustria" wrote:

Many people do not believe in the same religion... But as a proud Christian and student in a Catholic School...

Yes.

I believe religions should be included..

Just like in the 20th century. 

All students had to practice the Ten Commandments.

The reason why you have to pay tuition for a religious school is because the government believes to remain equality, they can't support schools with religious courses, since America is a country where there are many cultures and diverse religions. I, for one, believe it's unfair, but if all public schools practice a religion, perhaps the government will change their minds and support all kinds of schools throughout America.

Huh. That's a nice thought smile I'm Christian too -Catholic too- but I go to a public school. It's funny how we're allowed  to learn about certain religions if they're mentioned in a text-book, but we're not allowed to talk about our own... 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Are you good at dancing?

Are you good at dancing?

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

My Friend Loves Justin BIEBER -________-

Are you good at dancing?

find a girlfriend here describe yourself f...

latest videos