Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Posted By:
MoonlightEyes
MoonlightEyes
StarStarStarStar
This is confusing me 0-0

Posted By:
Taskmaster
Taskmaster
StarStarStar
This question really needs to be more specific. What do you mean by chicken? The chicken's evolutionary ancestor? An' any egg or specifically a chicken egg? 'Cause there are tons o' creatures that laid eggs way before the modern chicken evolved.

Scary
“Never give up, kid. Immediately that puts you one step ahead o’ your competition. ‘Cause most folks will… You wanna be the best? Wake up every morning and ask yourself: ‘Will I quit?’ So long as the answer’s no, you’re in the game. And don’t you ever forget it.”

~Taskmaster

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"Taskmaster" wrote:

This question really needs to be more specific. What do you mean by chicken? The chicken's evolutionary ancestor? An' any egg or specifically a chicken egg? 'Cause there are tons o' creatures that laid eggs way before the modern chicken evolved.
Props for using the chicken to start an evolution argument, but using the egg was too far. We all know that the egg is relating to the egg that will soon become a chicken. 

The signature is something that a man puts his very soul, his very essense into. It is essentially his calling card to the KW universe. Sadly, I must redo mine. 9/20/2014

Posted By:
FeatheryOne
FeatheryOne
StarStarStar
Remember your biology lessons!

Or at least research!

Speculative evolution, ftw!

Posted By:
Ihearteverything
Ihearteverything
Star
Well if you think about it the chicken lays the egg (so you could say the chicken) and then it's the egg (which could come first if u wanted to say that) so... chicken

Posted By:
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit
StarStarStarStar
The egg came first.

Christian and proud. Love
Call me Sushi Cat. :3

Mabel...being Mabel :3

Genius...just genius

Everything is awesome..
Except the lyrical content of this song...

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

3 Facts About You!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

weirdo land

Type your Kidzworld name with your elbows!

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos