Back left
Back right

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Um, obviously the chicken because 1) God created the chicken and the chicken laid eggs, and if you think scientifically, Dinosaurs shrank and became chickens so...chicken. 

Why am I even debating about this? 

~ "Oops, it seems I've said too much! Well it's alright, its just a tall tale anyway. Call me again and at the signal, I'll tell you an even stranger tale..." ~

7600th post 4/4/15

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Ooooh. technically t chicken who gave birth to the egg came first but in order for that chicken to be born it came from an egg.

]

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
What ended first? the chicken, it was very tasty Big Grin

You’re not deep. You’re not an intellectual. You’re not an artist. You’re not a critic. You’re not a poet. You just have internet access.

If in doubt, Google.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Chicken.

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Your right.

Posted about 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

If you believe god created heaven in earth it is the chicken because he created the animals

~Stars can't shine without darkness~
~I'll take you by the hand and show you a world you can understand~

Posted about 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The dinosaur

Thank you everyone for six amazing years of joy, humor, happiness, and excitement. No matter how far are paths may divert I'll always be here with you. So please don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. Thanks you Rahmeir, Alyssa, Kathryn, Caitlin, Veronica, Monica, and all my rp and debating buddies. Thanks for the memories.

Posted about 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"TechN9ne51" wrote:

It depends on what you ordered first xD But I think chicken takes longer to cook so I think the egg should come first. xD

Lmao!!! XD

Posting in the forums despite being terrible at it... why? Cuz I like it...

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity