Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
M8Master
M8Master
StarStarStar
I can't find a logical reason to justify the <<taboo>> nature of cuss words.

I like soy milk. Like... chocolate and vanilla...

Posted By:
DJTurkeyNoodles
DJTurkeyNoodles
StarStarStarStar
The words themselves have nothing to do with anything. Actually, no words alone have anything. But us as people give them meaning. We have turned the term for, example, a female dog, into a insult that you shouldn't say. I for one, think that within moderation, most "bad words" are absolutely appropriate to use in certain circumstances. I (who is 12) am not censored at home and I am aloud to swear as long as it's not at people. But only at home. I'm not aloud to swear in public. But this is just my silly opinion...

Posted By:
M8Master
M8Master
StarStarStar

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

The words themselves have nothing to do with anything. Actually, no words alone have anything. But us as people give them meaning. We have turned the term for, example, a female dog, into a insult that you shouldn't say. I for one, think that within moderation, most "bad words" are absolutely appropriate to use in certain circumstances. I (who is 12) am not censored at home and I am aloud to swear as long as it's not at people. But only at home. I'm not aloud to swear in public. But this is just my silly opinion...

That's what I mean. I know you shouldn't insult people. But it is done anyway, that's something you can't stop.

Yet there are still insults outside of the -no no- group. My question is: Why are certain words taboo, when you can use other words to say the same thing?

In my opinion, cuss words only enrich the language.

Posted By:
DJTurkeyNoodles
DJTurkeyNoodles
StarStarStarStar

"M8Master" wrote:

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

That's what I mean. I know you shouldn't insult people. But it is done anyway, that's something you can't stop.

Yet there are still insults outside of the -no no- group. My question is: Why are certain words taboo, when you can use other words to say the same thing?

In my opinion, cuss words only enrich the language.

Honestly, I have no clue... ( - :

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

allowed*

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
DJTurkeyNoodles
DJTurkeyNoodles
StarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

allowed*

I apologize for my grammar mistake but was it really that necessary to point it out? 

Posted By:
M8Master
M8Master
StarStarStar

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

allowed*

I apologize for my grammar mistake but was it really that necessary to point it out? 

Yes. Do you thing grammar is a mother-loving game? DO YOU?! 

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
This reminds me of a video I watched on youtube once but I can't remember what they said..

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
DJTurkeyNoodles
DJTurkeyNoodles
StarStarStarStar

"M8Master" wrote:

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

allowed*

Yes. Do you thing grammar is a mother-loving game? DO YOU?! 

I definitely think it's be side the point.

Posted By:
Deathshock
Deathshock
StarStarStar
idk who friggin cares anymore.

u r in the presence of a GAWD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

latest forum posts

Looking for a good guy friend!

Wolf Lovers Come Here

Why do guys not like taller girls?