Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Why is swearing wrong?

Posted By:
M8Master
M8Master
StarStarStar
I can't find a logical reason to justify the <<taboo>> nature of cuss words.

I like soy milk. Like... chocolate and vanilla...

Why is swearing wrong?

Posted By:
DJTurkeyNoodles
DJTurkeyNoodles
StarStarStarStar
The words themselves have nothing to do with anything. Actually, no words alone have anything. But us as people give them meaning. We have turned the term for, example, a female dog, into a insult that you shouldn't say. I for one, think that within moderation, most "bad words" are absolutely appropriate to use in certain circumstances. I (who is 12) am not censored at home and I am aloud to swear as long as it's not at people. But only at home. I'm not aloud to swear in public. But this is just my silly opinion...

Why is swearing wrong?

Posted By:
M8Master
M8Master
StarStarStar

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

The words themselves have nothing to do with anything. Actually, no words alone have anything. But us as people give them meaning. We have turned the term for, example, a female dog, into a insult that you shouldn't say. I for one, think that within moderation, most "bad words" are absolutely appropriate to use in certain circumstances. I (who is 12) am not censored at home and I am aloud to swear as long as it's not at people. But only at home. I'm not aloud to swear in public. But this is just my silly opinion...

That's what I mean. I know you shouldn't insult people. But it is done anyway, that's something you can't stop.

Yet there are still insults outside of the -no no- group. My question is: Why are certain words taboo, when you can use other words to say the same thing?

In my opinion, cuss words only enrich the language.

Why is swearing wrong?

Posted By:
DJTurkeyNoodles
DJTurkeyNoodles
StarStarStarStar

"M8Master" wrote:

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

That's what I mean. I know you shouldn't insult people. But it is done anyway, that's something you can't stop.

Yet there are still insults outside of the -no no- group. My question is: Why are certain words taboo, when you can use other words to say the same thing?

In my opinion, cuss words only enrich the language.

Honestly, I have no clue... ( - :

Why is swearing wrong?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

allowed*

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Why is swearing wrong?

Posted By:
DJTurkeyNoodles
DJTurkeyNoodles
StarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

allowed*

I apologize for my grammar mistake but was it really that necessary to point it out? 

Why is swearing wrong?

Posted By:
M8Master
M8Master
StarStarStar

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

allowed*

I apologize for my grammar mistake but was it really that necessary to point it out? 

Yes. Do you thing grammar is a mother-loving game? DO YOU?! 

Why is swearing wrong?

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
This reminds me of a video I watched on youtube once but I can't remember what they said..

Ginger|Melissa

Why is swearing wrong?

Posted By:
DJTurkeyNoodles
DJTurkeyNoodles
StarStarStarStar

"M8Master" wrote:

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"DJTurkeyNoodles" wrote:

allowed*

Yes. Do you thing grammar is a mother-loving game? DO YOU?! 

I definitely think it's be side the point.

Why is swearing wrong?

Posted By:
Deathshock
Deathshock
StarStarStar
idk who friggin cares anymore.

u r in the presence of a GAWD

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Train your Goldfish!!!!!!!!! :) :)

Send the person above you a friend request!

Tutoring!!!

I'm Bored. Who else is bored?

Kidzworld on mobile

What Kind of Exotic Pet Would You Like to ...

latest videos