Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do social justice warriors help, or only cause more trouble?

Posted By:
coritz
coritz
StarStarStarStar
Don't attack me for being too "privileged" . Go for the people that are actually causing a problem. 

>___

Posted By:
-Karpov-
-Karpov-
StarStarStarStar
They're very silly indeed. 

I'm sorry sir, I just ... it's just ...

Come on, old fellow, spit it out. Whatever it is, it can't be that bad.

I've got this feeling that my life is grey and hopeless.

Posted By:
coritz
coritz
StarStarStarStar
I believe so as well, but this wouldn't be a debate unless I get some people that disagreed with us.

Are their actions justifiable?

>___

Posted By:
Ymir Lock
Ymir
Star
"You privileged white cis straight abled middle-class man scum stop being transphobic and hating on poc and q*33r people!!"
What they're doing is ridiculously childish. "All men are sexist, no exceptions! So we're gonna be sexist right back at them!", and then a lot of them say they're "fighting" for "equality", which actually means "womyn are superior to men and they should all die". When Ellen Page came out of the closet? They started hating on her, saying that "all cis lesbian women are transphobic as hell",and still they stand for equality. It's not only men they point their guns at, it's any person that doesn't exactly match their standards. She's a q*33r woman, but she doesn't hate men or straight people, so sjws hate her. They call this phenomenon "internalized oppresion", and "internalized homophobia". I could go on and on, they do a ton of other wrong stuff.
Also they are very aggressive. Tell them you think they're mean, and they go all up on you. 
Conclusion: Do not go on dumblr. Do NOT go on dumblr.

Posted By:
rainbowpoptart
rainbowpoptart
StarStarStarStarStar
It'd be really hard to say they actually helped because their actions are childish ._.
All they do is cause trouble o-o
And all for popularity which doesn't even matter.
It's way too shallow -.-

And now,
Ducks.

Posted By:
coritz
coritz
StarStarStarStar
I kinda wish they would ban social justice warriors on dumblr. I use it for my fandoms but its so hard to look up the newest game info while all the same people posting that information are shouting about "how unfair my life is".

Suffering is a private thing and you do have the right to complain, but you're going way too overboard.

>___

Posted By:
Syosa Lock
Syosa
Star
Delusional womyn. They don't cause any harm nor do they solve anything, they just rage over insignificant stuff because of muh political corectness

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

the name's bunny

Type the lyrics of a song you know and love

The Related Game!

We the Kidz

Staring Out

latest videos