Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Do you think people with IPhones are spoiled?

Posted By:
-Skyfall-
-Skyfall-
StarStarStarStar
I just made this to see people's opinions. I would say it depends. What do you think? Post below.

I'm Zoe, and I love Pierce The Veil ❄
♥ Vic, Jaime, Tony, and Mike ♥

Vic Fuentes x ♥

hehe cx

Cuties x

I love these two guys xD

Darling you

Haha, love you ~ Skyfall x

Posted By:
FreelyRenee
FreelyRenee
StarStarStarStar
What? No. If their parents are able to afford it, then they by all means may purchase whatever device for their child. Depending on the age, it may be unnecessary, but a phone is almost a vital thing these days and the brand is quite their choice. Sometimes, it may just be for the entertainment, but an easy to carry around gaming console is perfect to keep the young, miserable children of today occupied. As far as I know this term dictates showering your child with unearned gifts despite their discipline / need, and an Iphone hardly assures that they will have other belongings of that value. In conclusion, having an Iphone doesn't mean they're necessarily spoiled, it just means they're privileged.

『 Life Is Full Of Common Enchantment Waiting For Our Alchemist's Eyes To Notice』

Posted By:
9bella
9bella
StarStarStarStar
Not at all Most kids have Actually saved for them or revived as a b-day   present . I really don't consider that  spoiling 

kess

yeah (:

Posted By:
shae508
shae508
StarStarStarStarStar

"FreelyRenee" wrote:

What? No. If their parents are able to afford it, then they by all means may purchase whatever device for their child. Depending on the age, it may be unnecessary, but a phone is almost a vital thing these days and the brand is quite their choice. Sometimes, it may just be for the entertainment, but an easy to carry around gaming console is perfect to keep the young, miserable children of today occupied. As far as I know this term dictates showering your child with unearned gifts despite their discipline / need, and an Iphone hardly assures that they will have other belongings of that value. In conclusion, having an Iphone doesn't mean they're necessarily spoiled, it just means they're privileged.
this^

Being normal is so boring~
Why not be insane instead?
Devil

6000th post 9/16/2014 6:13 PM Big Grin

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
No...

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
iPhones are simply a means of entertainment. An expensive way, but still a medium. If that person's parents or whoever is giving this to them, meets the financial requirement to buy one and still be okay afterwards, then be my guest, get one. I would like to get one if I had the chance.

Now if they are Apple'd out with an iPad, iPod, iPhone, iMac, iPad Mini, MacBook, than I will think they are spoiled. Especially when their parents don't even had the devices they have. 

BladeDancer

Beautiful lethality, relentless style

Posted By:
-Skyfall-
-Skyfall-
StarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

iPhones are simply a means of entertainment. An expensive way, but still a medium. If that person's parents or whoever is giving this to them, meets the financial requirement to buy one and still be okay afterwards, then be my guest, get one. I would like to get one if I had the chance.

Now if they are Apple'd out with an iPad, iPod, iPhone, iMac, iPad Mini, MacBook, than I will think they are spoiled. Especially when their parents don't even had the devices they have. 

This is what I meant guise ^^ Perfect explanation 

I'm Zoe, and I love Pierce The Veil ❄
♥ Vic, Jaime, Tony, and Mike ♥

Vic Fuentes x ♥

hehe cx

Cuties x

I love these two guys xD

Darling you

Haha, love you ~ Skyfall x

Posted By:
lonnie123
lonnie123
StarStarStarStar
Nope cuz I have a IPhone and I'm not spoiled  lol

# Beautiful

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
It does depend because my mom has an iPhone 4S and she barely uses it as much as I do. She's not spooled but people with iPhones or iPads usually have more screen time and are addicted to them more.

Converse!
Converse.

Posted By:
Cleah73
Cleah73
StarStarStar
I don't think everyone with iphones are spoiled. I used to have one but i gave it to my sister so i don't have one anymore. 

i think there spoiled when they arent responible and get a new phone every week/month. or anything like that. 

~Cleah Big Grin

When you follow your heart, life is a work of art

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

We the Kidz

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

everyone on KW hates me :(

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

We the Kidz

latest videos