Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

A thing (and also some stuff)

Posted By:
imagination44
imagination44
StarStarStarStar
Hellooo. So, I'm planning on writing a story called Princess Princess. (PLEASE DON'T MOVE THIS MODS, IT'S NOT, REPEAT, NOT GOING TO BE WRITTEN HERE) The gist is it's about two gay princesses who have their own flaws and faults and feel awkward in their kingdoms. It might be a short story, it might be full on novel length. IDK yet. BUT, I want an opinion on something. Two somethings, actually. 1) Do you think this is a good book idea? (I really need feedback on this one! Professional writer in the making here! (: ) 2) Do you think gay/bi/pan/trans people are represented enough in the media? Why or why not? 3) (I lied, three somethings) Do you support gay/bi/pan/trans/ect people? Why or why not.

This was longer than I thought it would be. Sorry! I'm a bit of a rambler. Thank you lovelies! 

Blood on my hands but not on my soul
Some day, God willing, I will be whole
And up above
I feel the love
From every star in the sky
I'll never be alone
I will never cry
I'll never be alone
I will never die

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos