Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Should abortion be legal?

Posted By:
rayjohn
rayjohn
StarStarStarStar
No..

Hi I'm Rayjohn ..Add me, I accept it..also if ok join my group here....
Thanks....for all.

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar
I'm kind of conflicted on this. Normally I'd say no. But what happens if the woman needs one? Like if they're pregnancy is high risk or if they're last pregnancy went really wrong and they can't take that chance again? And also what if she didn't consent to do it? Then it's not her fault she did the do in the first place and it's not fair on her. Or what if the child is born and it'd have to grow up in horrible conditions?
I mean, I really don't know. But there are things to consider, I guess.

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
It IS legal.

Don't talk ABOUT me when I'm not here, because you weren't worthy of talking TO me when I was.

Don't talk negatively about other people's looks when you're too much of a coward to show your picture for others to do the same.

Lastly, and most importantly -

I Support Equal Rights

Posted By:
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Allie-" wrote:

It IS legal.

^
Though some mothers can't help it, such as medical conditions etc... You can't judge the action of abortion straight away.

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes. Abortion should be legal. If you really want to stop abortion, turning into a back alley black market procedure isn't the way. The way to stop abortion is to make it safe, regulated, and accessible, while educating people about how to use birth control and actually making that birth control easily accessible. We will never be able to eliminate abortion entirely, and trying to will only have the opposite effect. Instead we should reduce the number that are going to happen, and make sure that the ones that will happen are as safe as possible. 

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Im sorry for saying this and I doesnt want to judge anyone else on their decisions. My opinion is that  Its not really any one elses business and so long as its within the law then the person who is pregnant should have the legal right and decide  based on their morals and beliefs. 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Posted By:
BookwormBizzare123
BookwormBizzare123
Star
in the words of a famous former president,
"I've noticed that everyone up for Abortion has already been born"
So no, i mean, think of it this way, WHAT IF your mother had aborted you? You wouldn't be here saying abortion is right. SO what if its "safe"? THERE IS NO SAFE ABORTION! Sometimes, the mother gets killed because some of the stuff got into her. Sometimes the mother would have still been alive if she hadn't aborted her kid.  So think about THAT abortion supporters

Abby the Great!!!!!!
Friend me if u like fun and reply to all my posts by saying #LOLOLOL if u dare!!

Posted By:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl
StarStarStarStar

"BookwormBizzare123" wrote:

So no, i mean, think of it this way, WHAT IF your mother had aborted you? You wouldn't be here saying abortion is right. SO what if its "safe"? THERE IS NO SAFE ABORTION! Sometimes, the mother gets killed because some of the stuff got into her. Sometimes the mother would have still been alive if she hadn't aborted her kid.  So think about THAT abortion supporters

A mother can also die during childbirth.
An unborn fetus shouldn't have more rights than a living woman.

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"BookwormBizzare123" wrote:

You're right, if I was aborted I wouldn't be here talking to you, what's your point? Is that supposed to resonate with me? 

We can make it as safe a process as possible. It's a dangerous procedure like any medical procedure and surely some small amount of people will die just like some number of planes will crash, but we can minimize that number. Outlawing abortion isn't the same as stopping abortion. In fact, outlawing it only makes it more likely that the woman will die in the process. 

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

Im sorry for saying this and I doesnt want to judge anyone else on their decisions. My opinion is that  Its not really any one elses business and so long as its within the law then the person who is pregnant should have the legal right and decide  based on their morals and beliefs. 

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Ask Jeffry the Turtle some questions

What was the last thing you ate?

what is your favorite candy-moved

what is your favorite candy

Describe the profile pic above you

CLICK THIS FOR GREAT IDEA FOR HALLOWEEN!!!

latest videos