Kw-halloween-logo-small

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

E-dating

Posted By:
remen806
remen806
StarStarStarStar
Personally, I side with the people against E-dating. I do not like e-dating. There are so many things like: 1. You have no idea who you could be talking to, they could be legit or they could be *someone else*. 2. You do get any real benafits having a real relationship with anyone. Sure you can chat, but you don't get to talk with them in real life. There are also other real life benafits to. 3. They clog up the boards! General, Boys Only, Girls Only, Say Anything, and just randomly pop up in the other sections. Make space for something that really matters. Those are some reasons why I'm against it. Anyone else got an option about it?

"Practice makes perfect, no one is perfect so why practice?" - Me

E-dating

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"remen806" wrote:

Personally, I side with the people against E-dating. I do not like e-dating. There are so many things like:

1. You have no idea who you could be talking to, they could be legit or they could be *someone else*.

2. You do get any real benafits having a real relationship with anyone. Sure you can chat, but you don't get to talk with them in real life. There are also other real life benafits to.

3. They clog up the boards! General, Boys Only, Girls Only, Say Anything, and just randomly pop up in the other sections. Make space for something that really matters.

Those are some reasons why I'm against it. Anyone else got an option about it?

I support it, just not on sites like this. I say it's for people who are too lazy/insecure to get outside and find a real girl/boy though. =P

E-dating

Posted By:
Neon.Bunnies
Neon.Bunnies
StarStarStar
Aginst it.

E-dating

Posted By:
remen806
remen806
StarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"remen806" wrote:

Personally, I side with the people against E-dating. I do not like e-dating. There are so many things like:

1. You have no idea who you could be talking to, they could be legit or they could be *someone else*.

2. You do get any real benafits having a real relationship with anyone. Sure you can chat, but you don't get to talk with them in real life. There are also other real life benafits to.

3. They clog up the boards! General, Boys Only, Girls Only, Say Anything, and just randomly pop up in the other sections. Make space for something that really matters.

Those are some reasons why I'm against it. Anyone else got an option about it?

I support it, just not on sites like this. I say it's for people who are too lazy/insecure to get outside and find a real girl/boy though. =P

I'm not against it on websites that the whole is Dating. (to find the match for you)

"Practice makes perfect, no one is perfect so why practice?" - Me

E-dating

Posted By:
-Katy♥_1299479 Lock
-Katy♥_1299479
StarStarStarStar
I don't e-date or agree with it either. You may think your talking to a "hot" 13 year old boy....chance is your talking to a "creepy" 40 year old man. Go out and find someone in the real world.

"If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?" - Joe Jonas.

heres a song for the boy who stole my heart and ran so far...cupid couldn't catch him.

calum♥
15/02/2010

E-dating

Posted By:
iceskater96_1128689 Lock
iceskater96_1128689
StarStarStarStar
Im against it too. U never know who u could be talking to.

I

E-dating

Posted By:
Tigrgrl
Tigrgrl
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with all the reasons of people who are against it.

E-dating

Posted By:
Ganster_Girl
Ganster_Girl
StarStarStarStar
I have e-dated before and I am not going to anymore because it is dumb.

My name is...what? My name is.....who? My name is slim shady!

Just kidding its not really its Ally. Nice to meet you!

E-dating

Posted By:
A-pluss Lock
A-pluss
StarStarStarStarStar
Not on KW. Not as a kid. As an adult and on a different site, OK.

I LIKE PIZZA!

E-dating

Posted By:
Jessi11
Jessi11
StarStarStarStarStar
Absolutely. they could say their a 11 year old boy when their actually 42 trying to stalk and kill little kids. and with E-dating, it's just sad. People are so desperate they can't even get a boyfriend or girlfriend over the internet.

My heart is like glass. It breaks easily. Don't break it.

Peace. Love. Racing Baybee!

Wizards and witches will one day rule the world!

Squirting Cheese is my weapon. Be afraid. RAWR!

Fred Weasley and I are now happily married. We married on 01/15/10 at 10:00 P.M Central Time!

I'm me. Have a problem with that?

HP Fanatic!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos