Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Blank Peice of paper.

Posted By:
BlehhJourdann
BlehhJourdann
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 18
Ok,
Be seriouse.
If some one,
Set down a peice of paper in frount of you.
It was compltley blank.
just a white peice of paper.
And asked what it was.
What would you say?
What is a blank peice of paper to you?
To me,
Its a door to a soul,
bout to be opened. As soon as your pencil.(or anything your using) Touches it.

Blank Peice of paper.

Posted By:
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4910

"BlehhJourdann" wrote:

Ok,
Be seriouse.
If some one,
Set down a peice of paper in frount of you.
It was compltley blank.
just a white peice of paper.
And asked what it was.
What would you say?
What is a blank peice of paper to you?
To me,
Its a door to a soul,
bout to be opened. As soon as your pencil.(or anything your using) Touches it.

I say it's a empty book just waiting to be written in, or an eisle just waiting to be painted on.

Whats normal? Ohmigosh, Don't touch me! I might catch your...NORMAL.

Alex iz a bad girl. :P

Baby Doll Gone Wrong. x3“We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.”


Blank Peice of paper.

Posted By:
-Ashlee.Loves.You-
-Ashlee.Loves.You-
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 162
i say its a piece of paper. thats all that came to me

Nobody has really opened up their eyes.

They can't see what is really there.

Love is a myth.

Stop holding onto what you know will never happen.

It's all just an illusion.


Blank Peice of paper.

Posted By:
allen66 Lock
allen66
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 707
id say get this peice of $h!t outta my face and to me its a peice of paper

Blank Peice of paper.

Posted By:
BlehhJourdann
BlehhJourdann
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 18

"-Ashlee.Loves.You-" wrote:

i say its a piece of paper. thats all that came to me

I was hopeing,
No one would say that.

Blank Peice of paper.

Posted By:
BlehhJourdann
BlehhJourdann
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 18

"allen66" wrote:

id say get this peice of $h!t outta my face and to me its a peice of paper

You make no Since,
It is a peice of paper.

Blank Peice of paper.

Posted By:
BlehhJourdann
BlehhJourdann
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 18

"xoxoxRawkOn12xoxox" wrote:

"BlehhJourdann" wrote:

Ok,
Be seriouse.
If some one,
Set down a peice of paper in frount of you.
It was compltley blank.
just a white peice of paper.
And asked what it was.
What would you say?
What is a blank peice of paper to you?
To me,
Its a door to a soul,
bout to be opened. As soon as your pencil.(or anything your using) Touches it.

I say it's a empty book just waiting to be written in, or an eisle just waiting to be painted on.

Very nice. (:

Blank Peice of paper.

Posted By:
nini98_1271408 Lock
nini98_1271408
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7953
a door waiting to be opened

-AlexandraLove

You are the weakest link
Goodbye
Peace
Around the world
For generations
Inventor of the chair ╓╢
Yin Yang BABY!☯
Peace
Love
TACOS!!!
_/\______/\____/\___/\/\___________________
*beep*
Drifting away in detail
Faire la danse du singe!
Ralf for Prez
Live your life and I'll live mine, and when we d(i)e, we'll not have wasted time. -Me


Blank Peice of paper.

Posted By:
XxTiara.TerrorxX
XxTiara.TerrorxX
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 296
I'd say it's a piece of paper. Then I'd steal a pencil and doodle all over it.

I didn't lose my mind,

I sold it on Ebay.


Blank Peice of paper.

Posted By:
tasha8751
tasha8751
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6505
I'd Say "Uh... Paper?" Then ask i fthey had a pen. I want to draw (:

This is my signature.


← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What was the last thing you ate?

Thinking Which Cartoon Character Are You? ...

Who's your favourite Author?

What band got you into Metal?

Another 'crush' topic

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos