Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

American Voting System; Rigged or Real?

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
Member since:
January, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2870
Do you think the American Voting System is Rigged or Real? Many people believe it is Real, yet, so many people think it is Rigged. What do you think? I think that the American voting system is rigged. Many people do, infact, let's refer to the Simpsons. Homer went in a voting booth and voted for Obama, yet, it counted him for McCain. Yes, i know the Simpsons is a cartoon, but, is the American voting system really like that? The reason i think Yes, is because, I don't think Obama or Bush, would've one. But, I'm not sure. Explain yourself.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


American Voting System; Rigged or Real?

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13624

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

Do you think the American Voting System is Rigged or Real? Many people believe it is Real, yet, so many people think it is Rigged. What do you think?

I think that the American voting system is rigged. Many people do, infact, let's refer to the Simpsons. Homer went in a voting booth and voted for Obama, yet, it counted him for McCain. Yes, i know the Simpsons is a cartoon, but, is the American voting system really like that? The reason i think Yes, is because, I don't think Obama or Bush, would've one. But, I'm not sure.

Explain yourself.

I don't know why Bush won the first time, He shouldn't have. And, the only reason he won AGAIN -_- is because it was more like "Okay, you started this, now we aren't letting you out." Or at least that's all I can think of as to why. And Obama because he would be the first black president. =P I think it might've been rigged on Bush's though.

American Voting System; Rigged or Real?

Posted By:
MostRandomGrl
MostRandomGrl
Member since:
June, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3358
Of course, it's rigged sometimes!!

Squaids

Nuff' said

Oh and two camels in a tiny car

Now...............'nuff said
------------------------------------------
Narwhals, Narwhals swimming in the ocean causing a commotion cause they are so awesome!


American Voting System; Rigged or Real?

Posted By:
Skittlez.Wants.You
Skittlez.Wants.You
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 70
American Idol is rigged. Thats a fact

American Voting System; Rigged or Real?

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
Member since:
January, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2870

"Skittlez.Wants.You" wrote:

American Idol is rigged. Thats a fact

That wasn't the Question (x But, i loved that you told me, Because i now know something new.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


American Voting System; Rigged or Real?

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 13624

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

"Skittlez.Wants.You" wrote:

American Idol is rigged. Thats a fact

That wasn't the Question (x But, i loved that you told me, Because i now know something new.

I don't even watch American Idol. I think it's sorta stupid. =P

American Voting System; Rigged or Real?

Posted By:
alternativegirl13
alternativegirl13
Member since:
June, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1155

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

"Skittlez.Wants.You" wrote:

American Idol is rigged. Thats a fact

That wasn't the Question (x But, i loved that you told me, Because i now know something new.

I don't even watch American Idol. I think it's sorta stupid. =P

at least im not the only one who hates it....srry......its probably rigged and anyway Obama isnt even doing anything i think he became preident just for fame :P

-Cailin ^.^


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What do you think about movies " the conju...

Lil' wayne Or Drake

How Many Times Have You Watched Frozen

which is your favorite default theme?

Its a never ending game!

i heard Santa last night/morning!

latest videos