Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

American Voting System; Rigged or Real?

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you think the American Voting System is Rigged or Real? Many people believe it is Real, yet, so many people think it is Rigged. What do you think? I think that the American voting system is rigged. Many people do, infact, let's refer to the Simpsons. Homer went in a voting booth and voted for Obama, yet, it counted him for McCain. Yes, i know the Simpsons is a cartoon, but, is the American voting system really like that? The reason i think Yes, is because, I don't think Obama or Bush, would've one. But, I'm not sure. Explain yourself.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

Do you think the American Voting System is Rigged or Real? Many people believe it is Real, yet, so many people think it is Rigged. What do you think?

I think that the American voting system is rigged. Many people do, infact, let's refer to the Simpsons. Homer went in a voting booth and voted for Obama, yet, it counted him for McCain. Yes, i know the Simpsons is a cartoon, but, is the American voting system really like that? The reason i think Yes, is because, I don't think Obama or Bush, would've one. But, I'm not sure.

Explain yourself.

I don't know why Bush won the first time, He shouldn't have. And, the only reason he won AGAIN -_- is because it was more like "Okay, you started this, now we aren't letting you out." Or at least that's all I can think of as to why. And Obama because he would be the first black president. =P I think it might've been rigged on Bush's though.

Posted By:
MostRandomGrl
MostRandomGrl
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course, it's rigged sometimes!!

Squaids

Nuff' said

Oh and two camels in a tiny car

Now...............'nuff said
------------------------------------------
Narwhals, Narwhals swimming in the ocean causing a commotion cause they are so awesome!

Posted By:
Skittlez.Wants.You
Skittlez.Wants.You
StarStarStar
American Idol is rigged. Thats a fact

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar

"Skittlez.Wants.You" wrote:

That wasn't the Question (x But, i loved that you told me, Because i now know something new.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

That wasn't the Question (x But, i loved that you told me, Because i now know something new.

I don't even watch American Idol. I think it's sorta stupid. =P

Posted By:
alternativegirl13
alternativegirl13
StarStarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

I don't even watch American Idol. I think it's sorta stupid. =P

at least im not the only one who hates it....srry......its probably rigged and anyway Obama isnt even doing anything i think he became preident just for fame :P

-Cailin ^.^

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How To Find The Best Clothes For School

The 9 millionth person to post a food wins!

Every 5th person claps!

the not impossible

New Chat for new users!

the not impossible

latest videos