Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

debate not just a stupid question

Posted By:
DORK 4evr_1026841 Lock
DORK 4evr_1026841
StarStarStarStar
Do you think it is better for kids to have to take at least one "extra credit" class at school, like maybe a calss for a different language, or maybe drama. Or do you think that they should be able to say "No, i dont want to do that"?

“To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly broken."C.S.Lewis.

I believe you should hug everyone, whether u know them or not! Wink

Posted By:
ilovepenguins2
ilovepenguins2
StarStarStarStarStar

"DORK 4evr" wrote:

Do you think it is better for kids to have to take at least one "extra credit" class at school, like maybe a calss for a different language, or maybe drama. Or do you think that they should be able to say "No, i dont want to do that"?

YES!!! on all of that!

It's not over untill Mrs.Cumplebottom sings!

Posted By:
gothic_angle_princess_1308310 Lock
gothic_angle_princess_1308310
StarStarStarStar
well they should have to have at lest one extra curricular activity besides sports. something like another language or drama like you said. smile i think after they have one they should be able to say yes or no to whatever they want.

it seems eveyone remembers everything wrong that i do but seem to forget when i do something right.

Posted By:
lilplayer Lock
lilplayer
StarStarStarStarStar
well in my opinion they should have it because it could really help ur grades but then have a choice wether they want to take it or no s its like yes or no

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar
well yeah, most schools have elective classes, but they also have study halls to get extra work done, so i'm not really sure what your issue is

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar
she means extra stuff. like clubs and groups like sports,drama,language,music and other stuff like that. you know. not like the needed classes. like math.science,language arts,social studies and whatever other major classes ya have. smile

it seems eveyone remembers everything wrong that i do but seem to forget when i do something right.

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh ok. Well, at my old school they let us choose which one we wanted. But they changed now.

Posted By:
LastTrainHome Lock
LastTrainHome
StarStarStarStarStar
No I dont. Where I live extra curricular is not compulsary. Whether you do it or not does not make any difference to your grades. There is plenty of EC offered, like drama, arts, sports, music so people who want to do them can, but people who dont want to do them are not left feeling miserable because they dred the time when they have to do their EC activity. Sarah x

Sarah x

Two hearts, one passion. Because you are my saving Grace

Posted By:
StarStarStarStar

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

Oh ok. Well, at my old school they let us choose which one we wanted. But they changed now.

we have to take spanish class. well not anymore. they changed my school did. and i am very happy i am not tied to the music teacher anymore. smile she always picked me for stuff. smile yeah. i wanna take german but we do not have it at our school. but i love spanish!

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar

"LastTrainHome" wrote:

No I dont. Where I live extra curricular is not compulsary. Whether you do it or not does not make any difference to your grades.
There is plenty of EC offered, like drama, arts, sports, music so people who want to do them can, but people who dont want to do them are not left feeling miserable because they dred the time when they have to do their EC activity.

Sarah x

^^ I agree with Sarah.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Summer Jobs for 11 Year Olds

What does your hair look like right now?

What does your hair look like right now?

Tights Addiction...Need Help!!

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)

Hey Guys!! Newbie here !! :)