Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Beautifullover101_1313147 Lock
Beautifullover101_1313147
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 255
EMO! I mean come on! It's not even cool anymore. You are all gay with a capital GEEE.

ME AND SKALLOPS TOGETHER FOREVER!


Posted By:
silence of the echos_1224005 Lock
silence of the echos_1224005
Member since:
March, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 884
two things firstly are you a homophobe or something and secondly not everyone here is emo and even if they are why do you care

summersummersummersummersummersummer
summersummersummersummersummersummer
summersummersummersummersummersummer
summersummersummersummersummersummer


Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2157
this is stewpid with a capital SSSSSSS

Posted By:
Beautifullover101_1313147 Lock
Beautifullover101_1313147
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 255

"silence of the echos" wrote:

two things firstly are you a homophobe or something

and secondly not everyone here is emo and even if they are why do you care

I LOVE HOMOS! I am one...well the bi kind.

ME AND SKALLOPS TOGETHER FOREVER!


Posted By:
Beautifullover101_1313147 Lock
Beautifullover101_1313147
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 255
YOU'RE STUPID WITH A CAPITAL STOOOP!

ME AND SKALLOPS TOGETHER FOREVER!


Posted By:
XxDeadlyDespairxX Lock
XxDeadlyDespairxX
Member since:
August, 2009
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 79

"Beautifullover101" wrote:

"silence of the echos" wrote:

two things firstly are you a homophobe or something

and secondly not everyone here is emo and even if they are why do you care

I LOVE HOMOS! I am one...well the bi kind.

If you're bi, then you arent a homo Tongue Out

Posted By:
Beautifullover101_1313147 Lock
Beautifullover101_1313147
Member since:
July, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 255

"XxDeadlyDespairxX" wrote:

"Beautifullover101" wrote:

"silence of the echos" wrote:

two things firstly are you a homophobe or something

and secondly not everyone here is emo and even if they are why do you care

I LOVE HOMOS! I am one...well the bi kind.

If you're bi, then you arent a homo Tongue Out

Give a sista a break. =[

ME AND SKALLOPS TOGETHER FOREVER!


Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2157

"Beautifullover101" wrote:

YOU'RE STUPID WITH A CAPITAL STOOOP!

Your just jelous couse im smarter Big Grin Clown

Posted By:
silence of the echos_1224005 Lock
silence of the echos_1224005
Member since:
March, 2009
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 884
i am also bi but if youre not a homophobe then why do you use gay as an insult

summersummersummersummersummersummer
summersummersummersummersummersummer
summersummersummersummersummersummer
summersummersummersummersummersummer


Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2157

"silence of the echos" wrote:

i am also bi but if youre not a homophobe then why do you use gay as an insult

Gay is just something you can't control

← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

Middle School Supplies

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Names From A-Z

A Nigeria actress said that she can act ud...

What are cool Kids to you?-moved

What Time Did You Stay up to Last Night?

THE DIFFERENTS BETWEEN GOD AND SATAN.

If you had a choice. Would you use Windows...

latest videos