×
Back left
Back right

Barack Hussein Obama

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Debate Our president, Barack Obama. Topics Is he the anti-christ? Is he muslim? Will he really get us the health care plan he's been promising? Etc. Etc. There are no rules! Debate!

♥;☮;[=
Heather!


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Is he anti-Christ? Who cares if he is athiest, or Catholic, or whatever. I beleive he's a good president who cares about this country and the state it is in at the moment, unlike G.W.B. He was a pig, and he shouldn't have been president for 4 years, let alone 8. He did nothing for America. Is he muslim? See above↑. Will he really get us the health care plan he's been promising? Who are you to know? The future is the answer.


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Wow, this debate is hot. Ouch..!


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Tigrgrl" wrote:

Wow, this debate is hot. Ouch..!

Was that supposed to be like... some kind of harsh sarcasm?

♥;☮;[=
Heather!


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Tigrgrl" wrote:

Is he anti-Christ? Who cares if he is athiest, or Catholic, or whatever. I beleive he's a good president who cares about this country and the state it is in at the moment, unlike G.W.B. He was a pig, and he shouldn't have been president for 4 years, let alone 8. He did nothing for America.
Is he muslim? See above↑.
Will he really get us the health care plan he's been promising? Who are you to know? The future is the answer.

Well... I care what his religion is. I'm a Christian, and I want a Christian president. And there's also rumors that he doesn't pledge to the flag. If he's gonna run our country, he needs to pledge to our country.

♥;☮;[=
Heather!


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
The anti-Christ isn't a religion; it's the opposite of God. The devil obviously. People seriously think he is the anti-Christ? Geez, people. I guess it's possible, but c'mon. I believe people voted for him because he's black and they just wanted Obama to end up in a school textbook in 20 years or so.

youηqq' lovε♥
i lovε yuh<3


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Bumble.Brii" wrote:

The anti-Christ isn't a religion; it's the opposite of God. The devil obviously. People seriously think he is the anti-Christ? Geez, people.
I guess it's possible, but c'mon.
I believe people voted for him because he's black and they just wanted Obama to end up in a school textbook in 20 years or so.

Yea I know the anti-christ isn't a religion. But wat I mean is that if he isn't a Christian, I don't want him as president. And yea I fully agree with u about the whole textbook thing lol.

♥;☮;[=
Heather!


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
He is NOT going to get us heathcare, he is just claiming to to get people to leave him alone. And he is getting people deeper into credit card debt, and just from brives! Which makes me beleive he is not for this country. Also he is claiming he is going green by using hydropower, and windmills, ext. But by taking away oil and coal is going to make millions of people jobless, and most are going to have to use welfare. Therfore taking away more money from the banks and making taxes higher. Ohhh, and one last thing, when bush was pres. he had about 10 billion dollars of debt for america over the eight years of his running. Now for the few months that obama is pres. americas debt is 3 trillion dollars. So there you go. Obama is one of the worst. (:

It's true that you don't know what you have until it's gone, but it's also true that you don't know what you have until it arrives.


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"Action chick" wrote:

Debate
Our president, Barack Obama.

Topics
Is he the anti-christ?
Is he muslim?
Will he really get us the health care plan he's been promising?
Etc.
Etc.

There are no rules!

Debate!

Guess what? You basically copied my Post!

xo(:

Love the prodigy..


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
sorry im not american so i dont know about the whole health plan thing but i just think in a country thats supposed to be open to all cultures and not discriminate against any culture youre worried that youre president may not be christian?

summersummersummersummersummersummer
summersummersummersummersummersummer
summersummersummersummersummersummer
summersummersummersummersummersummer


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity