Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Barack Hussein Obama

Posted By:
Action chick
Action chick
StarStarStarStar
Debate Our president, Barack Obama. Topics Is he the anti-christ? Is he muslim? Will he really get us the health care plan he's been promising? Etc. Etc. There are no rules! Debate!

♥;☮;[=
Heather!

Barack Hussein Obama

Posted By:
Tigrgrl
Tigrgrl
StarStarStarStarStar
Is he anti-Christ? Who cares if he is athiest, or Catholic, or whatever. I beleive he's a good president who cares about this country and the state it is in at the moment, unlike G.W.B. He was a pig, and he shouldn't have been president for 4 years, let alone 8. He did nothing for America. Is he muslim? See above↑. Will he really get us the health care plan he's been promising? Who are you to know? The future is the answer.

Barack Hussein Obama

Posted By:
Tigrgrl
Tigrgrl
StarStarStarStarStar
Wow, this debate is hot. Ouch..!

Barack Hussein Obama

Posted By:
Action chick
Action chick
StarStarStarStar

"Tigrgrl" wrote:

Wow, this debate is hot. Ouch..!

Was that supposed to be like... some kind of harsh sarcasm?

♥;☮;[=
Heather!

Barack Hussein Obama

Posted By:
Action chick
Action chick
StarStarStarStar

"Tigrgrl" wrote:

Is he anti-Christ? Who cares if he is athiest, or Catholic, or whatever. I beleive he's a good president who cares about this country and the state it is in at the moment, unlike G.W.B. He was a pig, and he shouldn't have been president for 4 years, let alone 8. He did nothing for America.
Is he muslim? See above↑.
Will he really get us the health care plan he's been promising? Who are you to know? The future is the answer.

Well... I care what his religion is. I'm a Christian, and I want a Christian president. And there's also rumors that he doesn't pledge to the flag. If he's gonna run our country, he needs to pledge to our country.

♥;☮;[=
Heather!

Barack Hussein Obama

Posted By:
Bumble.Brii
Bumble.Brii
StarStarStarStarStar
The anti-Christ isn't a religion; it's the opposite of God. The devil obviously. People seriously think he is the anti-Christ? Geez, people. I guess it's possible, but c'mon. I believe people voted for him because he's black and they just wanted Obama to end up in a school textbook in 20 years or so.

youηqq' lovε♥
i lovε yuh<3

Barack Hussein Obama

Posted By:
Action chick
Action chick
StarStarStarStar

"Bumble.Brii" wrote:

The anti-Christ isn't a religion; it's the opposite of God. The devil obviously. People seriously think he is the anti-Christ? Geez, people.
I guess it's possible, but c'mon.
I believe people voted for him because he's black and they just wanted Obama to end up in a school textbook in 20 years or so.

Yea I know the anti-christ isn't a religion. But wat I mean is that if he isn't a Christian, I don't want him as president. And yea I fully agree with u about the whole textbook thing lol.

♥;☮;[=
Heather!

Barack Hussein Obama

Posted By:
Inuyashafanforever_824529 Lock
Inuyashafanforever_824529
StarStarStar
He is NOT going to get us heathcare, he is just claiming to to get people to leave him alone. And he is getting people deeper into credit card debt, and just from brives! Which makes me beleive he is not for this country. Also he is claiming he is going green by using hydropower, and windmills, ext. But by taking away oil and coal is going to make millions of people jobless, and most are going to have to use welfare. Therfore taking away more money from the banks and making taxes higher. Ohhh, and one last thing, when bush was pres. he had about 10 billion dollars of debt for america over the eight years of his running. Now for the few months that obama is pres. americas debt is 3 trillion dollars. So there you go. Obama is one of the worst. (:

It's true that you don't know what you have until it's gone, but it's also true that you don't know what you have until it arrives.

Barack Hussein Obama

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar

"Action chick" wrote:

Debate
Our president, Barack Obama.

Topics
Is he the anti-christ?
Is he muslim?
Will he really get us the health care plan he's been promising?
Etc.
Etc.

There are no rules!

Debate!

Guess what? You basically copied my Post!

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

Barack Hussein Obama

Posted By:
silence of the echos_1224005 Lock
silence of the echos_1224005
StarStarStarStar
sorry im not american so i dont know about the whole health plan thing but i just think in a country thats supposed to be open to all cultures and not discriminate against any culture youre worried that youre president may not be christian?

summersummersummersummersummersummer

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Are you Daddys Girl or Mommys Girl?

Describe the profile pic above you

Chat

The Amazing SpiderMan 2