Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Imortality?

Posted By:
LastTrainHome Lock
LastTrainHome
StarStarStarStarStar
If you could live for ever with no strings attatched would you want to? If you could choose between dieing next week or living forever what would you choose? How about dieing tonight or living forever? If you were in a really bad accident as to where you were left serverally disabled (lost use of legs, have to have a carer, unable to communicate) would you rather be alive like that or be dead? If you could have the date when you were to die, would you want it? and why? Sarah x

Sarah x

Two hearts, one passion. Because you are my saving Grace

Imortality?

Posted By:
remen806
remen806
StarStarStarStar
1. No 2. Dieing Next Week 3. Living Forever 4. Dead 5. No I wouldn't want the date

"Practice makes perfect, no one is perfect so why practice?" - Me

Imortality?

Posted By:
LastTrainHome Lock
LastTrainHome
StarStarStarStarStar
Hmmmm, intresting... Anyone else? Sarah x

Sarah x

Imortality?

Posted By:
XxDeadlyDespairxX Lock
XxDeadlyDespairxX
StarStarStar
1. Maybe. 2. Living forever 3. Living forever 4. Dead 5. That's hard Frustrated Yes, so that I can have as much fun as possible and let all the people I love know that I love them. No, because I'd be all depressed knowing that I was gonna die on _____.

Imortality?

Posted By:
Ecstatic_Edi
Ecstatic_Edi
StarStarStarStarStar
Uhh probably not. Living Forever Living Forever [Duh] Dead Yes I would because I could make it on like the last day that earth exists xD

People Ask Me "Why Are You So Weird?"
I Never Know What To Say...
But Then I Realized...
Why Would I Be Like "This" When I Can Be Like "TTHHHIIISSS!!!!!!"?

Imortality?

Posted By:
LastTrainHome Lock
LastTrainHome
StarStarStarStarStar
Thats quite intresting. For me I wouldnt want to live forever. End of. Even if that meant dieing tomorrow, I just find forever to be to much like a long time. And I wouldnt want to know when I was going to die, it'd be too depressing if I found out I would die at just 19 or something. Sarah x

Sarah x

Imortality?

Posted By:
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
XxPrincess_Of_DarknessxX
StarStarStarStarStar
1. No. 2. Next week. 3. ... Tonight. 4. Dead. 5. Yes. So I could be prepared.

Imortality?

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
If you could live for ever with no strings attatched would you want to? NO!
If you could choose between dieing next week or living forever what would you choose? dying* next week :0
How about dieing tonight or living forever? dying tonight :0
If you were in a really bad accident as to where you were left serverally disabled (lost use of legs, have to have a carer, unable to communicate) would you rather be alive like that or be dead? i guess it depends Indifferent
If you could have the date when you were to die, would you want it? and why?  no, WHY WOULD I WANT TO KNOW WHEN I DIE T_T

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

Imortality?

Posted By:
JennyD
JennyD
StarStarStarStarStar
I would live my life with no worries. My family is going to live with me too though! I would go to Taylor Swift concerts, One Direction concerts, Selena Gomez, and Katy Perry concerts! I would live forever!

Converse!
Converse.

Imortality?

Posted By:
haleymarie100
haleymarie100
Star
well you sure did make think about a lot. yes at the moment living forever does sound good but wouldn't you get tired of the same thing. if i was in a really bad accident and i had no use in the world couldn't do anything for myself of course i would want to die or end my surfing. but if i had to die tonight i would because of my religion. when my heavenly father is ready to take me im ready to go. sorry if this doesn't answer  your questions completely.

love is jealous selfish heartless and sucks

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Truth or Dare with Annabell87 and DJwwjd

Describe the profile pic above you

Coldplay's new album "Magic", yay or nay?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Debating tips?

We the Kidz

latest videos