x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

The curly or straights hair?

Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 7 years ago

"actressontheblock" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"actressontheblock" wrote:

i like wavy hair

ty for your view and is thts the vote for the curly or the straight or the inbetwweens?

ummm..if i had to choose it would have to be...curly..i guess

ok Big Grin ty for saying your view! one more for curly

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 7 years ago

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"comcutie101" wrote:

Straight Hair. Fo Sho

hi skye! one more for the straight hair. skye i never seen your hair curly!

ohhh the OTHER skye! xDD my bad!

the bad bad! Devil

welll ya know I get confused -scratched head-

[noges her] whats winning the debate so far? Devil is it the curly

-bumps back- welll er..... no! ...yes Annoyed

skye whats the scores so far? Smile Nose is it the curlys winning Smile Nose

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 7 years ago

"simonismine" wrote:

Umm straight hair i guess

okey doke and ty for saying your view! one more straights hair vote

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Skye995_1093577 Lock
Skye995_1093577
Member since:
June 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 331
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 7 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"comcutie101" wrote:

Straight Hair. Fo Sho

hi skye! one more for the straight hair. skye i never seen your hair curly!

ohhh the OTHER skye! xDD my bad!

the bad bad! Devil

welll ya know I get confused -scratched head-

[noges her] whats winning the debate so far? Devil is it the curly

-bumps back- welll er..... no! ...yes Annoyed

skye whats the scores so far? Smile Nose is it the curlys winning Smile Nose

is it? I didn't notice -looks away- xD Devil

Sky with an E


Posted By:
hugebear Lock
hugebear
Member since:
February 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30521
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 7 years ago

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"comcutie101" wrote:

Straight Hair. Fo Sho

hi skye! one more for the straight hair. skye i never seen your hair curly!

ohhh the OTHER skye! xDD my bad!

the bad bad! Devil

welll ya know I get confused -scratched head-

[noges her] whats winning the debate so far? Devil is it the curly

-bumps back- welll er..... no! ...yes Annoyed

skye whats the scores so far? Smile Nose is it the curlys winning Smile Nose

is it? I didn't notice -looks away- xD Devil

skye! mwuhaaaaaaaaaar Big Grin

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Skye995_1093577 Lock
Skye995_1093577
Member since:
June 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 331
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 7 years ago

"hugebear" wrote:

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"Skye995" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"comcutie101" wrote:

Straight Hair. Fo Sho

hi skye! one more for the straight hair. skye i never seen your hair curly!

ohhh the OTHER skye! xDD my bad!

the bad bad! Devil

welll ya know I get confused -scratched head-

[noges her] whats winning the debate so far? Devil is it the curly

-bumps back- welll er..... no! ...yes Annoyed

skye whats the scores so far? Smile Nose is it the curlys winning Smile Nose

is it? I didn't notice -looks away- xD Devil

skye! mwuhaaaaaaaaaar Big Grin

huge! mwuhaaaaaaaaaar Big Grin

Sky with an E


Posted By:
pmeltp
pmeltp
Member since:
March 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 11732
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 7 years ago
haha

I could tell you her favorite colors blue
She loves to argue, born on the first
Her Brothers are silly and mean, she has her father's eyes
And if you ask her if She loved me,She'd lie:
My crush sang this to me!
My crush loves blue and so do I only cause he does
I will survive I'll wait here for you,


Posted By:
Kelsey999 Lock
Kelsey999
Member since:
May 2008
Status:
Offline

Posts: 61
StarStarStar
Posted over 7 years ago
i like the curly hair Hugie!

100% silly girl


Posted By:
alternativegirl13_1278257 Lock
alternativegirl13_1278257
Member since:
June 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1143
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 7 years ago
sraight....i have to straighten it

-Cailin ^.^


Posted By:
go redheads Lock
go redheads
Member since:
August 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 360
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 7 years ago
I like wavy hair and thats what I have so that works out.

Live life like there is no tomorrow because for some, there is none.


Latest Forum Posts

Quotes from Books

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

What Song are You Addicted to Right Now?

Quotes from Books

Quotes from Books

What age will you turn in 2017?

What age will you turn in 2017?

What age will you turn in 2017?

Throw anything at the user below

NBA dreams

Latest Videos

Play Online Games