×
Back left
Back right

Your opinion on skinny jeans!

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i dont like the bright colored ones

I broke my new account D:


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i think they are tight.

I'm special...


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I like bright ones the best! But I only have 3 pair!

N-N-Natashaaaaaaa. Was here. (:
But S☺nny STILL wasn't. xD

↑♥YouGuys.


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Libbey." wrote:

I like bright ones the best! But I only have 3 pair!

i only have one. what shoes do u wear them with besides converse?

I broke my new account D:


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"thats.just.me" wrote:

i think they are tight.

so?

I broke my new account D:


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
baha! none! well, airwalk kicks, but they're the same thing without the star...

N-N-Natashaaaaaaa. Was here. (:
But S☺nny STILL wasn't. xD

↑♥YouGuys.


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Libbey." wrote:

baha! none! well, airwalk kicks, but they're the same thing without the star...

ooo wel im sure u dnt leave the tag on them like dis gurl at my skool does. idk whether she meant to do that or what but they were on there

I broke my new account D:


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 432

They look good on some people. I am not one of those people [x It sometimes creeps me out when guys wear skinny jeans. o.0 Other times it looks good (: Edited by: -Brookie on August 27 at 02:01 PM


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Brookie" wrote:

They look good on some people.
I am not one of those people [x
It sometimes creeps me out when guys wear skinny jeans. o.0
Other times it looks good (:


Edited by: -Brookie on August 27 at 02:01 PM

wel the hot guys that r skaters n stuff tat wear them i think it looks really good on

I broke my new account D:


Posted over 8 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 4

I love em


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity