Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

DO YOU LIKE?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
Lord of the rings If you hate it tell is why and if ya love it just say ^.^ I love lord of the rings

Posted By:
simonismine
simonismine
StarStarStarStar
Ha ha ha a hobbit

Posted By:
Star9390
Star9390
StarStarStarStar
For some reason I love the Hobbit, but I thought the Lord of the Rings was horrible. I think it was because I didn't like Frodo. He bored me to tears. Not to mention the book was so depressed. I can't even count the number of times the words "Dreary" or "Gray" or "Bleak" or "Dismal" were used. Couldn't there have been a little sunshine? Also, it just seemed dry to me. There was no emotion in it. But that's just my opinion.

Posted By:
monkeydoodle4u
monkeydoodle4u
StarStarStarStarStar
lol i like the hobbits couse when they stand next to people they look like ants

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What is your favorite Pokemon?

Blend in or Stand out????

What is your favorite Pokemon?

CATS OR DOGS? KITTENS OR PUPPIES?

Friend or Foe????

latest videos