Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Twilight vs. Harry Potter

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar
Yes, most people heard this topic to many times.. Personally I think it's HP, but if you like Twilight, that's fine with me,

☼ ☺ ☻ ■ □ ● ○ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ™ † ‡ № ∆ √ ∞ ♀ ♂ ♫ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ � Ž � � ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ � ž Ÿ ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À
[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")
Bunnyz is annoyed. VERY ANNOYED

Posted By:
Bumble.Brii
Bumble.Brii
StarStarStarStarStar
Twilight is starting to annoy me. I still like the books ... But, I prefer Harry Potter.(:

youηqq' lovε♥
i lovε yuh<3

Posted By:
Love_is_my_weapon Lock
Love_is_my_weapon
StarStarStarStar
harry potter all the way.

King.

__

I met her at a school dance
Her brown hair, oh, it caught my eye
And by the spring we were dating
After a while it was a waste of time

She's just another girl like the others
I'm not changing for a thing

I'm the king of the world and you're the queen of the brainless
Please hang up the phone and we can end this

Posted By:
DemolitionLover96_1166215 Lock
DemolitionLover96_1166215
StarStarStarStarStar
I am offended that you've put Harry Potter and Twilight in the same sentence, let alone the same post. You can't even compare them - Harry Potter definately!

GinnyHermioneTonks; The Golden Trio.
AllieStephKatie; Best Friends Forever
RemusSiriusTonks; Best Role-Players Ever

Whoever said 'Nothing is impossible' obviously hasn't tried slamming a revolving door.

It's okay to grow up. As long as you don't grow up to become old.

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"DemolitionLover96" wrote:

I am offended that you've put Harry Potter and Twilight in the same sentence, let alone the same post. You can't even compare them - Harry Potter definately!

Posted By:
khjcmg Lock
khjcmg
StarStarStarStarStar
How can you even compare them for one thing? Harry potter is about a magic school and a student that goes there who is famouse and has to help resolve a war where as twilight is a vampire romance. The two are completly different in basically all aspects except that they involve supernatural concepts. Unless your talking movie wise then harry potter wins because the HP movies were far better than the twilight one was.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter,
and those who matter don't mind."
--Dr. Seuss

THe Wiccan Rede

Posted By:
SportygirlZ Lock
SportygirlZ
StarStarStarStarStar

"khjcmg" wrote:

How can you even compare them for one thing? Harry potter is about a magic school and a student that goes there who is famouse and has to help resolve a war where as twilight is a vampire romance. The two are completly different in basically all aspects except that they involve supernatural concepts. Unless your talking movie wise then harry potter wins because the HP movies were far better than the twilight one was.

really true.. smile

☼ ☺ ☻ ■ □ ● ○ ← ↑ → ↓ ↔ ↕ ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ™ † ‡ № ∆ √ ∞ ♀ ♂ ♫ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ƒ „ … † ‡ ˆ ‰ Š ‹ Œ � Ž � � ‘ ’ “ ” • – — ˜ ™ š › œ � ž Ÿ ¡ ¢ £ ¤ ¥ ¦ § ¨ © ª « ¬ ® ¯ ° ± ² ³ ´ µ ¶ · ¸ ¹ º » ¼ ½ ¾ ¿ À
[◄|] [■] [ || ] [►] [|►]
(/)(\)
(*.*)
(")(")
Bunnyz is annoyed. VERY ANNOYED

Posted By:
Xx.jessielovesart.xX
Xx.jessielovesart.xX
StarStarStarStarStar

Posted By:
funinthesun14_1336990 Lock
funinthesun14_1336990
Star

"Xx.jessielovesart.xX" wrote:

i think twilight is better

Posted By:
alternativegirl13
alternativegirl13
StarStarStarStarStar

"khjcmg" wrote:

-Cailin ^.^

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

favorite Music band

Nirvana

Chat

Rate the signature above you!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What is behind you?

latest videos