Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Where do babies come from?

Posted By:
Sphil172
Sphil172
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 112

"WhoisVictoor" wrote:

Well, when mommy and daddy love each other very, very much they collect honey bees. Then after nine months, a big white bird called a stork wraps up a baby gently in a soft blanket and brings it to loving mother and father in exchange for the bees. Only the storks know how to create babies, and to humankind, this is still a mystery.
That's just so cute x]

Uhh hai i'm mac c: or maccyboo! Lol profile pic? I'm just hacking a fwiend.! My real account is SuperCholo Cool Grin Add me x) And i make videos ! WHOOP ! EVERYONE HAPPY.


Where do babies come from?

Posted By:
crasychick Lock
crasychick
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 160

"WhoisVictoor" wrote:

Well, when mommy and daddy love each other very, very much they collect honey bees. Then after nine months, a big white bird called a stork wraps up a baby gently in a soft blanket and brings it to loving mother and father in exchange for the bees. Only the storks know how to create babies, and to humankind, this is still a mystery.
yhu would make a wonderful father tht is so sweet

AHHHHHHHHHH WHERE'S THE BED I FELL OUT OF IT AGAIN MOMMY


Where do babies come from?

Posted By:
vanna claire
vanna claire
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 49
haha yepp thats ezackly where they come from lol

I LOVE PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!!


Where do babies come from?

Posted By:
WhoisVictoor
WhoisVictoor
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 279

"crasychick" wrote:

"WhoisVictoor" wrote:

Well, when mommy and daddy love each other very, very much they collect honey bees. Then after nine months, a big white bird called a stork wraps up a baby gently in a soft blanket and brings it to loving mother and father in exchange for the bees. Only the storks know how to create babies, and to humankind, this is still a mystery.
yhu would make a wonderful father tht is so sweet
Thank you !!  Blush

[insert meaningful quote with heart in it]
[followed by irrelevant .GIF]


Where do babies come from?

Posted By:
realKnuckles
realKnuckles
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6766

"vanna claire" wrote:

haha yepp thats ezackly where they come from lol
it's what I do

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall


Where do babies come from?

Posted By:
crasychick Lock
crasychick
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 160

"WhoisVictoor" wrote:

"crasychick" wrote:

"WhoisVictoor" wrote:

Well, when mommy and daddy love each other very, very much they collect honey bees. Then after nine months, a big white bird called a stork wraps up a baby gently in a soft blanket and brings it to loving mother and father in exchange for the bees. Only the storks know how to create babies, and to humankind, this is still a mystery.
yhu would make a wonderful father tht is so sweet
Thank you !!  Blush
u welcome. smile

AHHHHHHHHHH WHERE'S THE BED I FELL OUT OF IT AGAIN MOMMY


Where do babies come from?

Posted By:
OnceForgotten
OnceForgotten
Member since:
January, 2007
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2492
When two people love each other VERY much they, They stab each other violently with steak knives. Usually in the skalp area or in the jugular vain. That's where babies come from : )

Where do babies come from?

Posted By:
x Amazing Ally x
x Amazing Ally x
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 39293

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

When two people love each other VERY much they, They stab each other violently with steak knives. Usually in the skalp area or in the jugular vain. That's where babies come from : )
LOL. That made me laugh. ;DD

unicorns and rainbows. x3


Where do babies come from?

Posted By:
AngelWithAShotgun
AngelWithAShotgun
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 59

"~Lovely Broken~" wrote:

Uh, baby powder... Yeah, baby powder. 
You told me Santa brought them! LIAR! xD


Where do babies come from?

Posted By:
xXMCJXx Lock
xXMCJXx
Member since:
July, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1455
The stork.


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

Should abortion be legal?

Should abortion be legal?

Welcome back brunostar

Welcome back brunostar

latest videos