Back right

Where do babies come from?

Celebs cartoon
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"WhoisVictoor" wrote:

Well, when mommy and daddy love each other very, very much they collect honey bees. Then after nine months, a big white bird called a stork wraps up a baby gently in a soft blanket and brings it to loving mother and father in exchange for the bees. Only the storks know how to create babies, and to humankind, this is still a mystery.
That's just so cute x]

Uhh hai i'm mac c: or maccyboo! Lol profile pic? I'm just hacking a fwiend.! My real account is SuperCholo Cool Grin Add me x) And i make videos ! WHOOP ! EVERYONE HAPPY.

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"WhoisVictoor" wrote:

Well, when mommy and daddy love each other very, very much they collect honey bees. Then after nine months, a big white bird called a stork wraps up a baby gently in a soft blanket and brings it to loving mother and father in exchange for the bees. Only the storks know how to create babies, and to humankind, this is still a mystery.
yhu would make a wonderful father tht is so sweet

AHHHHHHHHHH WHERE'S THE BED I FELL OUT OF IT AGAIN MOMMY

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
haha yepp thats ezackly where they come from lol

I LOVE PANIC! AT THE DISCO!!!!

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"crasychick" wrote:

"WhoisVictoor" wrote:

Thank you !!  Blush

[insert meaningful quote with heart in it]
[followed by irrelevant .GIF]

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"vanna claire" wrote:

haha yepp thats ezackly where they come from lol
it's what I do

This is my signature.
It's a signature.
It's not an art gallery, it's a signature.
-Marshall

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"WhoisVictoor" wrote:

"crasychick" wrote:

"WhoisVictoor" wrote:

Thank you !!  Blush
u welcome. smile

AHHHHHHHHHH WHERE'S THE BED I FELL OUT OF IT AGAIN MOMMY

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
When two people love each other VERY much they, They stab each other violently with steak knives. Usually in the skalp area or in the jugular vain. That's where babies come from : )

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"OnceForgotten" wrote:

When two people love each other VERY much they, They stab each other violently with steak knives. Usually in the skalp area or in the jugular vain. That's where babies come from : )
LOL. That made me laugh. ;DD

unicorns and rainbows. x3

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"~Lovely Broken~" wrote:

Uh, baby powder... Yeah, baby powder. 
You told me Santa brought them! LIAR! xD

Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

The stork.

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity