Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Opinions

Posted By:
MostRandomGrl
MostRandomGrl
StarStarStarStarStar
I value peoples' opinions,you know why? Because it represents that you can think for yourself, And that you won't believe everything people tell you. Sometimes I don't like opinions when: Someone tries to push their opinion on you OR When someone makes their opinion seem like a fact. The second one really gets on my nerves, what do you think about opinions? Do you agree with me, or do you disagree with me? (if you disagree I will hurt you Devil! JK!)

Squaids

Nuff' said

Oh and two camels in a tiny car

Now...............'nuff said
------------------------------------------
Narwhals, Narwhals swimming in the ocean causing a commotion cause they are so awesome!

Opinions

Posted By:
MostRandomGrl
MostRandomGrl
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone?

Squaids

Nuff' said

Oh and two camels in a tiny car

Now...............'nuff said
------------------------------------------
Narwhals, Narwhals swimming in the ocean causing a commotion cause they are so awesome!

Opinions

Posted By:
izzythegreat
izzythegreat
StarStarStarStar
1 agr44

My mom died 10 years ago.
And you don't know what you got until it's gone

Code Geass's CC

I'd sure hate to see you go
the sky is over
the sky is over us
-Serj T.

One Heart Stops, Another One Breaks.
- anti-abortion ad.

When I grow up, I want to be a Canadian!
-Me
(\__/) (\_(\
(='.'=) (=' :')
(")(") (,(')(')

bunniez will rule the world

Opinions

Posted By:
Teenyboy_1358953 Lock
Teenyboy_1358953
StarStarStarStar
i agree.. good post.. and i dont want u to hurt me haha...

Opinions

Posted By:
ihatemondays Lock
ihatemondays
StarStarStarStar

"izzythegreat" wrote:

1 agr44

I agree, but according to Skittlez, let's have a grammar lesson, shall we? 3 or 4 does not make an E. ! or 1 does not make an I. U doesn't make You, and Why? was never Y!

Sometimes...
I pretend to be normal.
But it gets boring, so I go back to being me. ♥(:

Opinions

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar
Sometimes opinions ARE facts. Example, Person A: I think barack Obama is white Person B: No, he's black, Person A: OPINIONS CAN'T BE WRONG. See, person a thinks obama is white, but person b knows for a fact he is black. but person A interperts his fact into an opinion

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

Opinions

Posted By:
ihatemondays Lock
ihatemondays
StarStarStarStar

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

Sometimes opinions ARE facts. Example, Person A: I think barack Obama is white Person B: No, he's black, Person A: OPINIONS CAN'T BE WRONG. See, person a thinks obama is white, but person b knows for a fact he is black. but person A interperts his fact into an opinion
Um, Yeah...but don't you think that if he knew who Barack Obama was, he would say that he knew he was white? So if Person B happened to whip out a picture of Obama, and say,"He's black, you blathering idiot!" Then...Yeah.

Sometimes...
I pretend to be normal.
But it gets boring, so I go back to being me. ♥(:

Opinions

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar

"ihatemondays" wrote:

"izzythegreat" wrote:

1 agr44

I agree, but according to Skittlez, let's have a grammar lesson, shall we? 3 or 4 does not make an E. ! or 1 does not make an I. U doesn't make You, and Why? was never Y!

And 'z' (hence the skittle'z') Shall not substitute as an 's'. (; So technically, skittlez is being hypocritical by saying that. I like him, but, just pointing out something.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

Opinions

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar

"ihatemondays" wrote:

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

Um, Yeah...but don't you think that if he knew who Barack Obama was, he would say that he knew he was white? So if Person B happened to whip out a picture of Obama, and say,"He's black, you blathering idiot!" Then...Yeah.
You can know a name, but not what they look like. For example; I used to think halle berry was hispanic. Until i saw a photo of her.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

Opinions

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar

"ihatemondays" wrote:

"KissesFromBrit" wrote:

You can know a name, but not know what they look like.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

awnser the question the person above you asks

Rate the signature above you!

What to do if I can't date?

Nothing

latest videos