Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

I Hate Justin Bieber.

Posted By:
midnightrosegirl
midnightrosegirl
StarStarStarStar
I hate jb.he's geeky and he sounds like a girl.many ppl agree with me. Wat about chu?

Now that the love is gone~

I Hate Justin Bieber.

Posted By:
Kandi22
Kandi22
StarStarStarStar
I don't agree but I am sorry but Nobody is perfect what if someone said you sounded likea girl so I don't know why you even don't likr him alot of guys at my school hate him and I ask them why and they say because he has a girl voice and I say so you got problems to just because someone not perfect you don't have to hate them.

Hi I am Kandice,

I am a Pirate Argg (;

~Randomness~

nanananan BATMAN!

I may be random, but I care about allot of people, so please dont Hate...(:

I Hate Justin Bieber.

Posted By:
midnightrosegirl
midnightrosegirl
StarStarStarStar

"Kandi22" wrote:

I don't agree but I am sorry but Nobody is perfect what if someone said you sounded likea girl so I don't know why you even don't likr him alot of guys at my school hate him and I ask them why and they say because he has a girl voice and I say so you got problems to just because someone not perfect you don't have to hate them.

well its not just because of his voice i mean,girls go crazy over him.whats so good about him?he's just a young singer and everyone has to go all crazy/fangirl about it. he's just another celeb. WTH IS SO GOOD ABOUT HIM???

I Hate Justin Bieber.

Posted By:
makaykay kayla
makaykay kayla
StarStar

"Kandi22" wrote:

Well I just hate him cuz all the girls in my school love him. (I like to be different. Did you notice?) XD XD XD Big Grin

I don't really care what you think of me, my life is going downhill at the moment, and I don't need you making it worse.

From all you know, I'm just a random hobo. Big Grin

I Hate Justin Bieber.

Posted By:
midnightrosegirl
midnightrosegirl
StarStarStarStar

"makaykay kayla" wrote:

"Kandi22" wrote:

Well I just hate him cuz all the girls in my school love him. (I like to be different. Did you notice?) XD XD XD Big Grin

thnx for agreeing w/ me.lol

I Hate Justin Bieber.

Posted By:
gothsweetheart Lock
gothsweetheart
StarStarStarStarStar

"makaykay kayla" wrote:

"Kandi22" wrote:

so, the only reason you hate him is because other people love him? that's the same as if you like someone because everybody else did, you're letting others beliefs dictate yours. I personally don't like him because his music is immature, and he doesn't understand 98% of the things he sings about.

You wanna go little man?
Only if it's someplace with candlelight.
Goth Delicae~nickname courtesy of Huge
Irony=The opposite of wrinkly

I Hate Justin Bieber.

Posted By:
KissesFromBrit
KissesFromBrit
StarStarStarStarStar

"makaykay kayla" wrote:

"Kandi22" wrote:

You're not different if you are doing that just because somebody else loves him. That called being 'non genuine'. You 'like' to be different, meaning you try to be different, although you really aren't. If anything, you are not being true to yourself.

xo(:

Love the prodigy..

I Hate Justin Bieber.

Posted By:
-B3.YU-
-B3.YU-
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm not insulting any of the non-haters opinions or anything.. But, I don't like him because he's one of those cute peppy guys who's songs are ALL about girls -_- Everyone at school, even my 59 year old teach, like him!! I'm opposite of most girls.

NEVER DOUBT THE POWER OF THE ALMIGHTY AWKWARD TOITLE!!!!

(?)
------------------------------
Peace☮ .Love♥.Happiness☺

I Hate Justin Bieber.

Posted By:
bogo
bogo
StarStarStarStarStar
justin bieber creeps me out... i dont know why he just does... his music is...okay, i guess. not bad, but not good eather...

definitions

Amber: a "dorkis-malorkis" who loves fictional charecters, makes funny faces when she is thinking, gets obsessive over books, tries to be funny(but often fails), spends her free time on the computer, and loves things that nobody else can love.

Amber germs, no returns

my friends love me.
i wonder whats wrong with them.

I Hate Justin Bieber.

Posted By:
Kandi22
Kandi22
StarStarStarStar
I love Justin Bieber because he is funny and sweet not becaus ethe way he sings not because of the way lots of girls lie him and not because he is famious I like him for him why you guys don't like him is because of j=his voice his fame and because he don't understand the songs??? Now where does that make snece if you hate him you should hate him for a better reason I like him for him and I don't see why you can't give him a chance ether I meen you don't even know him.

Hi I am Kandice,

I am a Pirate Argg (;

~Randomness~

nanananan BATMAN!

I may be random, but I care about allot of people, so please dont Hate...(:

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Write your username backwards (:

Write your username backwards (:

Are you an introvert or extrovert?

It's Musical Game.

It's Musical Game.

Whom did you last message? (on kw)

latest videos