x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo
welcome to: forums > random > debating > racism

Random

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next →
Posted By:
horsegurl123
horsegurl123

Star
Posted about 1 year ago
yes thenk you we r all equal

Plz comment and buddy me 
horsegurl123 aka Gia

Posted By:
iluvme4ever_2514108 Lock
iluvme4ever_2514108

StarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago
We are equal don't matter what color skin we are we should treat everyone with the same respect that we would like to have in return.you can not expect to be rude to one person because they are a different skin tone then you have you ever thought that they have nothing to do with what color skin they are so how can you be racist towards that person it's the same thing as bullying some one about their nose or their hair except your topic on bullying this person is on their skin color and not their hair or nose no matter what it should not be accepted I thought racism would. Die down since our leader of America is a African American person but then again who knows racism may never die.....

mariah4ever

Posted By:
KawaiiQueen11
KawaiiQueen11

StarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago
a person is a person no matter what color! I'mean look at the panda. It's black,white,and Asian and everybody loves pandas!

PANDA'S ARE AWESOME!!!!!

That was said by a very awesome person that just so happened to type this sentence as well. 

Posted By:
brunostar Lock
brunostar

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 1 year ago
oh my gosh hating someone because of the color of their skin is like hating someone because they like cupcakes over muffins.

Posted By:
queendee
queendee

StarStarStar
Posted 9 months ago
Racism is one of the worst things ever. It doesn't matter what color or race people are. God created everyone and no one has the right to hate anyone because of their colour or race.

expect the unexpected

Posted By:
FbfRosie
FbfRosie

Star
Posted 8 months ago
I honestly think that those who feel that being Racist is OKAY is disgustingly twisted. For ex : Say you're a white peson and you feel like you're are more superior than a black man. Why? Why do you feel this way, because your skin is a lot lighter than his ? Or or maybe because their ancestors were slaves? Well lemme bust out these facts real quick. White people were slaves prior to blacks being slaves. Whites were slaves were 1500 years while blacks were slaves for 250 years. The only reason that blacks became slaves was because Europe decided to imeralize Africa to expand the industrial revolution.. Blacks weren't able to fight back because they didn't have adanced weapons.. while Whites had fire arms and more. ANYWAYS I can go on and on with the history or racism.. but I'll just end it on the note that Racism can be directed towards and race and not only whites can be racist. Plus I'd like to ad that God doesn't speperate races, he loves all people. 

1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 Next →

Latest Forum Posts

Favourite DJ(s)?

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

IF YOU COULD BE ANY ANIMAL, WHAT WOULD YOU...

Genders

My grandparents keep coming!!

Should I?

Should I?

Any other Nutshack fans?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games