Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > random > debating > racism

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

Racism

Posted By:
Jolly-Rancher206
Jolly-Rancher206
StarStarStarStarStar

"MonasYou" wrote:

I hate when that happens. Like we be looking at this kid like "What the he cl are you talking about" I have a teacher that's racist. She think we don't know? Well she making us read books on racism, blacks vs. Whites. And even how when our people were slaves? And we looking at her like "I ain't doing this stuff.." -.- Its really UGH....
Learning about slavery and the Civil Rights era is required curriculum in schools. These can be uncomfortable topics, but reading about them and going over them doesn't make your teacher racist. She's simply doing her job. It'll be okay. It's important to know about these things. Forgive me if I misunderstood your argument.

Racism

Posted By:
Kiya_Flya03
Kiya_Flya03
Star
I have no idea why anyone would judge someone by where they're from, what they look like, or how they talk! Being from China or Africa is unique and just gives us more experience with different personalities.

K-gurly!

Racism

Posted By:
Hayhayits_DeAnna
Hayhayits_DeAnna
StarStarStarStarStar

"Chewb " wrote:

It's bad. And against God.

"It's funny how people say to be yourself but yet they judge you " BTW if you think I'm gay just bc I have a rainbow in my siggy I'm NOT!!! Okay?! Thank you.

Racism

Posted By:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50
StarStarStarStarStar
Bullying happens everywhere and most of us are probably sometimes racist ourselves without realising it (that is, if any racial or religious prejudice is classed as racism) as we judge people without meaning to. I'd even go to the extent as to say governments are racist as a coloured person still has a harder time in life than a white person e.g. getting a job.

Racism has to stop but it needs something big to make it happen and I hate to say it probably won't stop anytime soon

Arctic Monkeys!!

GTA V IS EPIC!

EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!!

Surely waiting for a waiter to bring your food makes you the waiter?? O.O

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night."

"As a child my family's menu consisted of two choices: take it or leave it."

"Housework can't kill you, but why take a chance?"

Gtr

Fun times in the forums

Racism

Posted By:
RawrSkittles=)
RawrSkittles=)
StarStarStarStarStar
Of course, racism is bad. Think about this: everyone dies. No matter what your race is, all our corpses will be rotten entirely.

What I'm saying is, we're all equal in all aspects. I'm just too lazy to elaborate my answer because it's already nighttime here and I have tons of assignment here. *yawns*

Racism

Posted By:
spaten
spaten
StarStarStarStar
its bad man for real smh

MMC come to attack
racism,hate,and people actin black
admit it,that right there is whack
sad that they got somethin, that ya lack

here i come to amuse
i seen everything from broke to abuse
and i know heartless, they like to use
i aint duck comin at ya like goose

i got killer mentality
lost normal to insanity
use profanity and get ya with fatality

Racism

Posted By:
Jeff123
Jeff123
StarStarStarStar
It's not the best topic. But racism is horrible and it's the thing that judges against someone who is accepting of other poeples beliefs and other stuff. 

It's really not a subject worth talking about on KW. And the post should be deleted. End of story!

HONEST. TRU. OPIONION.

SWAGSTERS FO-EVA

JEFF123

Racism

Posted By:
Raul_Alfonso_Tejada
Raul_Alfonso_Tejada
StarStarStar
People will always be racist to some degree. The best we can do is try to teach future generations not to judge someone by the color of their skin and hope that it'll make a difference.

1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Gender inequality- your thoughts?

How do you do a cartwheel???!!!

FAVORITES

Why Do Some People Say "no Pm's" or "Dont ...

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos