x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"whisperingwinds-" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Can't say I like either of them. (By what I've seen of them) That's pretty insulting to me. ._.

Well, i'm sorry if I offended you. 

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
whisperingwinds-
whisperingwinds-
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4
Star

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"whisperingwinds-" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Can't say I like either of them. (By what I've seen of them) That's pretty insulting to me. ._.
Well, i'm sorry if I offended you. 
All of you weirdos did. ._. I don't like the way I see normal people like you. So there. I hate people like you labeling people like us trying to stand out.

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"whisperingwinds-" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"whisperingwinds-" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Can't say I like either of them. (By what I've seen of them) That's pretty insulting to me. ._.
Well, i'm sorry if I offended you.  All of you weirdos did. ._. I don't like the way I see normal people like you. So there. I hate people like you labeling people like us trying to stand out.


This is one reason I don't exactly "like" most of these Emo/Scene kids. They think that just because they join some dumb fad, they are automatically special or different than the rest of society. Now stop being so full of yourself. Also, if you don't label yourself Emo/Scene, then why take anything I said to offense?

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Emma_Luvs_Unicorns_2190800 Lock
Emma_Luvs_Unicorns_2190800
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12
StarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"whisperingwinds-" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"whisperingwinds-" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Can't say I like either of them. (By what I've seen of them) That's pretty insulting to me. ._.
Well, i'm sorry if I offended you.  All of you weirdos did. ._. I don't like the way I see normal people like you. So there. I hate people like you labeling people like us trying to stand out.

This is one reason I don't exactly "like" most of these Emo/Scene kids. They think that just because they join some dumb fad, they are automatically special or different than the rest of society. Now stop being so full of yourself. Also, if you don't label yourself Emo/Scene, then why take anything I said to offense?



Ok Dude. We Dont Think were Special were just like other people.  

Varsity Cheerleader Big Grin


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"Emma_Luvs_Unicorns" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"whisperingwinds-" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"whisperingwinds-" wrote:

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Can't say I like either of them. (By what I've seen of them) That's pretty insulting to me. ._.
Well, i'm sorry if I offended you.  All of you weirdos did. ._. I don't like the way I see normal people like you. So there. I hate people like you labeling people like us trying to stand out.

This is one reason I don't exactly "like" most of these Emo/Scene kids. They think that just because they join some dumb fad, they are automatically special or different than the rest of society. Now stop being so full of yourself. Also, if you don't label yourself Emo/Scene, then why take anything I said to offense?


Ok Dude. We Dont Think were Special were just like other people.  

Not all of you apparently.

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Emma_Luvs_Unicorns_2190800 Lock
Emma_Luvs_Unicorns_2190800
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12
StarStar
Yeah Some are But Others Arnt..

Varsity Cheerleader Big Grin


Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2473
StarStarStarStarStar
wth is emo?

Jeffery and Darrel


Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4440
StarStarStarStarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

wth is emo?

There's this really cool thing called "Google".

All We Love We Leave Behind


Posted By:
Emma_Luvs_Unicorns_2190800 Lock
Emma_Luvs_Unicorns_2190800
Member since:
July, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12
StarStar

"Blind Faith" wrote:

wth is emo?

Its short for
Emotional.

Varsity Cheerleader Big Grin


Posted By:
Blind Faith
Blind Faith
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2473
StarStarStarStarStar
Why would I look up emo, tard?

Jeffery and Darrel


latest forum posts

Whats the worst tv show you've ever watche...

RIP DAVID BOWIE!!!!!

I just bought a Robocat

Whats Ewww to You?

Words that start with " Q "-moved

Whats Ewww to You?

The yes and no game

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Whats Ewww to You?

Last one to say 'Bump!' wins!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games