Kw-logo-holiday

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Everybody hates them, The End -.-

GO #### IT MF!
Well that was rude. 

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"Betzy123" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Everybody hates them, The End -.-

GO #### IT MF!
Well that was rude. 

Thank you very much for my performance. x)

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"shadgirl1" wrote:

Aw- She believes she's a big kid. How Adorable. ♥

This is funny to me because you're only 13.

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar
I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.
didnt they they all turn into hipsters and firemen?

What ever, Please get out. Emo and Scene kids arent welcome here. they're gay, annoying, fake, etc. Just go.

cheers man.

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar

"CapnJack" wrote:

What ever, Please get out. Emo and Scene kids arent welcome here. they're gay, annoying, fake, etc. Just go.

cheers man.

This post was originally from 2010. Someone necroposted on it. 

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar

"Teh_Skittlez" wrote:

"CapnJack" wrote:

cheers man.

This post was originally from 2010. Someone necroposted on it. 

Well Well Well! that teaches me to post without looking at when the heck this was posted. I dun goofed my last goof sir. 

Swag > intelligence

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="CapnJack"]I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.

cheers man.

You know what? You people that diss on emos are just trying to get rid of their own emotions! Why make them feel even worse when they already want to KILL themselves?!?!

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="Betzy123"][quote="CapnJack"]I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.

cheers man.

You know what? You people that diss on emos are just trying to get rid of their own emotions! Why make them feel even worse when they already want to KILL themselves?!?![/quote]

from what I've experienced, very few emos actually have depression, or suicidal tendencies. It's usually just cries for attention. This is not to say that there aren't people who consider them self emo that also have actual depression, but speaking purely from what I've seen in my internet experiences, most are just whiny pre-teens or young teens (13-15). 

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar
[quote="Betzy123"][quote="CapnJack"]I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.

cheers man.

You know what? You people that diss on emos are just trying to get rid of their own emotions! Why make them feel even worse when they already want to KILL themselves?!?![/quote]

If a group of emo, scene, goth, gays blew their brains out, I honestly wouldnt feel a thing. No, scratch that. I would be over joyed. If every single one of them just hung them selves already so I wouldnt have to listen to their constant whining.
The Emo/goth/scene Massacre 2013
Cant wait.

HUEHUEHUE

Swag > intelligence

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="CapnJack"][quote="Betzy123"][quote="CapnJack"]I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.

cheers man.

If a group of emo, scene, goth, gays blew their brains out, I honestly wouldnt feel a thing. No, scratch that. I would be over joyed. If every single one of them just hung them selves already so I wouldnt have to listen to their constant whining.
Cant wait.

HUEHUEHUE[/quote] [quote="CapnJack"][quote="Betzy123"][quote="CapnJack"]I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.

cheers man.

Cant wait.

HUEHUEHUE[/quote]

That's sick. You are a sick minded person.

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="Teh_Skittlez"][quote="Betzy123"][quote="CapnJack"]I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.

cheers man.

from what I've experienced, very few emos actually have depression, or suicidal tendencies. It's usually just cries for attention. This is not to say that there aren't people who consider them self emo that also have actual depression, but speaking purely from what I've seen in my internet experiences, most are just whiny pre-teens or young teens (13-15).#
######## [quote="Teh_Skittlez"][quote="Betzy123"][quote="CapnJack"]I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.

cheers man.

from what I've experienced, very few emos actually have depression, or suicidal tendencies. It's usually just cries for attention. This is not to say that there aren't people who consider them self emo that also have actual depression, but speaking purely from what I've seen in my internet experiences, most are just whiny pre-teens or young teens (13-15).#
########

Well, you're talking to one. (The first part not the second part)

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

Username Change-moved

latest videos