Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6828
[quote="CapnJack"][quote="Betzy123"][quote="CapnJack"]I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.
didnt they they all turn into hipsters and firemen?

What ever, Please get out. Emo and Scene kids arent welcome here. they're gay, annoying, fake, etc. Just go.

cheers man.

You know what? You people that diss on emos are just trying to get rid of their own emotions! Why make them feel even worse when they already want to KILL themselves?!?![/quote]

If a group of emo, scene, goth, gays blew their brains out, I honestly wouldnt feel a thing. No, scratch that. I would be over joyed. If every single one of them just hung them selves already so I wouldnt have to listen to their constant whining.
The Emo/goth/scene Massacre 2013
Cant wait.

HUEHUEHUE[/quote]

I GIVE THIS POST ALL THE YES'S IN THE WORLD.


Posted By:
Alekhine Lock
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 440
from what I've experienced, very few emos actually have depression, or suicidal tendencies. It's usually just cries for attention. This is not to say that there aren't people who consider them self emo that also have actual depression, but speaking purely from what I've seen in my internet experiences, most are just whiny pre-teens or young teens (13-15).

Yep, I agree. I had crippling depression and was considered to be suicidal when I was a wee lad, and it doesn't exactly put you in the state of mind that you want to be a generic emo kid and listen to screamo and write sad poetry on the internet about how deep your feelings are and such.



I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13962
[quote="Betzy123"][quote="Teh_Skittlez"][quote="Betzy123"][quote="CapnJack"]I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.
didnt they they all turn into hipsters and firemen?

What ever, Please get out. Emo and Scene kids arent welcome here. they're gay, annoying, fake, etc. Just go.

cheers man.

You know what? You people that diss on emos are just trying to get rid of their own emotions! Why make them feel even worse when they already want to KILL themselves?!?![/quote]

from what I've experienced, very few emos actually have depression, or suicidal tendencies. It's usually just cries for attention. This is not to say that there aren't people who consider them self emo that also have actual depression, but speaking purely from what I've seen in my internet experiences, most are just whiny pre-teens or young teens (13-15).#
######## [quote="Teh_Skittlez"][quote="Betzy123"][quote="CapnJack"]I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.
didnt they they all turn into hipsters and firemen?

What ever, Please get out. Emo and Scene kids arent welcome here. they're gay, annoying, fake, etc. Just go.

cheers man.

You know what? You people that diss on emos are just trying to get rid of their own emotions! Why make them feel even worse when they already want to KILL themselves?!?![/quote]

from what I've experienced, very few emos actually have depression, or suicidal tendencies. It's usually just cries for attention. This is not to say that there aren't people who consider them self emo that also have actual depression, but speaking purely from what I've seen in my internet experiences, most are just whiny pre-teens or young teens (13-15).#
########

Well, you're talking to one. (The first part not the second part)[/quote]

a whiny preteen? 


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6828
If Teh_Skittlez and CapnJack were on every thread, they would be just so much better.

Kudos.


Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 364

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

If Teh_Skittlez and CapnJack were on every thread, they would be just so much better.

Kudos.


Im too dumb.
Probably all this swag ive been eating recently. That an Cancer diagnosed aborted baby fetus's.
My diet could be the logic behind why my IQ is so low.

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence


Posted By:
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez
Member since:
April, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13962

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

If Teh_Skittlez and CapnJack were on every thread, they would be just so much better.

Kudos.


My IQ would be halved within a week. 


Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
Member since:
July, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6828

"CapnJack" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

If Teh_Skittlez and CapnJack were on every thread, they would be just so much better.

Kudos.

Im too dumb.
Probably all this swag ive been eating recently. That an Cancer diagnosed aborted baby fetus's.
My diet could be the logic behind why my IQ is so low.


Lord, you are one of the most logical people on KW, I assure you.


Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 364

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

"CapnJack" wrote:

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

If Teh_Skittlez and CapnJack were on every thread, they would be just so much better.

Kudos.

Im too dumb.
Probably all this swag ive been eating recently. That an Cancer diagnosed aborted baby fetus's.
My diet could be the logic behind why my IQ is so low.

Lord, you are one of the most logical people on KW, I assure you.


I am God. I am able to do tricks of tricks. Perhaps I am tricking you into thinking I am logical and I am keeping you from knowing that im not. And if I ever post anything that makes me look like I was diagnosed with retardation, I will blame my Ex Best friend, Satoon. Who lives downtown, in da ghetto's of Compton. All this can be read in my best selling book "Da Byble" that was written by my Dehyrdated followers, So clearly the intelligence in this book is unquestionable. and if you question me, I will send you to the Ghetto! Or you could live your life in ignorance and die a baby fireman.

Oh, Spoiler alert: theres a good 50% chance I dont exist. Fin

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence


Posted By:
Duck Soup_1927331 Lock
Duck Soup_1927331
Member since:
October, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 665
This doesn't belong in the debate section I believe.
This is asking people if they agree with your point of view, which isn't debating as such.

Its also rather unhealthy how you pick out stereotypes like this and give them applause.
Stereotypes aren't good...

Duck Soup. Dazed


“Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
- Robert A. Heinlein


Posted By:
-Allie- Lock
-Allie-
Member since:
August, 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7305
Yes ALOT of things slip by. If no jr mod is on atm and the thread gets so many replies, it cannot be moved after that. Please understand, if we could have fixed it we would have. It frustrates us as well.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


play online games

latest forum posts

Random Fact About You :3

WHAT'S MY SIGNATURE. :/

Adventure Time VS. Regular Show

Random Fact About You :3

WHAT IS LOVE?

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Help! :(

모바일프로토♥∬♥ X X - 24 H쩜C Om( code : JUJU )⇔♥...

농구온라인프로토↑∠↑XX-24H.CoM♥CODE:juJU)≪≪↑↑농구온라인토...

latest videos