Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Debating
Love to debate? Need a place? Choose a subject and get it going. Others will join in.

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
funnie1
funnie1
Star
They have a website called scenes 
its actually pretty cool cuz there's no rules and a bunch of hot people

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
whisperingwinds-
whisperingwinds-
Star
You people just need to stop hating and acting if they are alienss from outerspace. No, they are human beings like you and I. In other words don't hate, appreciate. Get a life, kay?

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
Lovino_V Lock
Lovino_V
StarStarStarStar

"whisperingwinds-" wrote:

You people just need to stop hating and acting if they are alienss from outerspace. No, they are human beings like you and I. In other words don't hate, appreciate. Get a life, kay?

"All of you weirdos did. ._. I don't like the way I see normal people like you. So there. I hate people like you labeling people like us trying to stand out."

That’s bazar to me that you say “stop the hate.” yet you said this......

mafioso Lovino

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
Proabably a debate happening, but I'm responding to the OP:

Because Lately, a lot of people have been goin that route, Its the norm now, and this is a site where more of them find people that'll talk to them and not judge them 'cause of it.. There are all kinds of people on this sight, including, but not limited to: Athiests, Scene, Bi's, Emo, Di-hard Twilight fans, and A LOT more..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
[quote="Teh_Skittlez"][quote="Betzy123"][quote="Teh_Skittlez"][quote="Betzy123"][quote="CapnJack"]I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.
didnt they they all turn into hipsters and firemen?

What ever, Please get out. Emo and Scene kids arent welcome here. they're gay, annoying, fake, etc. Just go.

cheers man.

You know what? You people that diss on emos are just trying to get rid of their own emotions! Why make them feel even worse when they already want to KILL themselves?!?![/quote]

from what I've experienced, very few emos actually have depression, or suicidal tendencies. It's usually just cries for attention. This is not to say that there aren't people who consider them self emo that also have actual depression, but speaking purely from what I've seen in my internet experiences, most are just whiny pre-teens or young teens (13-15).#
######## [quote="Teh_Skittlez"][quote="Betzy123"][quote="CapnJack"]I thought all those annoying emo and scene kids died back in '09.
didnt they they all turn into hipsters and firemen?

What ever, Please get out. Emo and Scene kids arent welcome here. they're gay, annoying, fake, etc. Just go.

cheers man.

You know what? You people that diss on emos are just trying to get rid of their own emotions! Why make them feel even worse when they already want to KILL themselves?!?![/quote]

from what I've experienced, very few emos actually have depression, or suicidal tendencies. It's usually just cries for attention. This is not to say that there aren't people who consider them self emo that also have actual depression, but speaking purely from what I've seen in my internet experiences, most are just whiny pre-teens or young teens (13-15).#
########

Well, you're talking to one. (The first part not the second part)[/quote]

a whiny preteen? 
[/quote]                                                                                                                                                                          no, a depressed emo...... i said the FIRST part, not the second part

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar

"whisperingwinds-" wrote:

i know right, these people need to open up their minds and realize that we are humans too, but they are so ignorant that they dont realize that they are hurting people. teens kill themselves every day because of what other people say, it really bothers me that yall dont see that.

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
KayKayZ
KayKayZ
StarStarStarStarStar

*Overdramatic sigh*

Seriously, guys. Just accept people for who they are. I may not particularly "like" g#ys or atheists, but that does not mean that I am going to complain about them and point out their flaws. There is not much wrong with emo or scene kids. They are just different than everybody else, and tend to express their emotions a bit more. But that does not mean they cry in corners and cut themselves. I do agree, though, that most of them on this site are fakers. Hurray for the real ones, though. Grin

M T D

"The more I get to know people, the more I like my dog." - Mark Twain

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
Nootella
Nootella
StarStarStarStar

"XxStrify_SupportxX" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:

Everybody hates them, The End -.-
Yeah. Short, sweet, and down to the point. :P

Totoro

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
mamacita bieber
mamacita bieber
StarStarStarStarStar

"NachozRule" wrote:

Everybody hates them, The End -.-

emo and scene kids

Posted By:
AquaGGR
AquaGGR
StarStarStarStar
I like emo as a genre of music, not really the emos/scene kids.

Aqua Sig
Sonic Boom

Sonic Boom!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

Have you heard of a song called"lalala" by...

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Whos your fictional book character crush?